Which Is The Best Story?

• We are red, We are white, We are Spanish Dynamite

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Templar Of Naples

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Wolves, it's hunting season

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • The King is Dead, Long Live King Kenny!

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • The Cappello era is over

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Everton future world beaters

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Slaying the Dragons

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Plymouth Argyle, King Ken

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • The Great San Marino

Votes: 7 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you not include Boozemonster's awesome Cook Islands story??? http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f116/the-cook-islands-episode-ii-attack-of-the-cooks-t54419.html

Obviously my vote goes to San Marino, though I think you made some confusion between my Great San Marino Challenge (more of a challenge/discussion/story) linked before by Drezzy86 and Ubernisation's San Marino Double, wich you linked in the OP with the "wrong" name...

to clarify, my vote goes to Ubernisation's story :)

Both Kris and Death Balls stories from last year > *

My story is bein murdered :(

I don't think it really matters, it's just a bit of fun. If you consider the effort most people have put into their stories, in this list anyway, then they all deserve a bit of recognition. :) (apart from mine, because I only did like 4 updates)

The best stories ever aren't from this year.. Some of the stories from FM09 and FM10 were amazing..

Apparently, your join date is February 7th 2011 (today). How can you possibly right up a shortlist of best ever stories?

Kris' Memoirs of a Slovak.
Dan's Hammertime: Can't Touch This.

And my personal favourite:

Jake's Cultural Leonesa story for FM2010. :wub:

Both Kris and Death Balls stories from last year > *

:wub:

On Topic

These threads pop up all the time, it's pointless making one unless you make the effort to read/research the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.