ccc4hris

Reaction score
We've all had a few on it but what keeper would you say has been the best. Cech, Casillias, Lloris or a bench warmer in Non-league? Say about them and how good they are and if a regen show a screenshot.

Value for money or the best?
If for money then no doubt enyeama.Can either be picked up for £200k at the start of the first season or for free at the end of the first season.
Any price then probs Reina.Never bought him but he is practically impossible to score against when playing the pool.The same with cech.

Value for money or the best?
If for money then no doubt enyeama.Can either be picked up for £200k at the start of the first season or for free at the end of the first season.
Any price then probs Reina.Never bought him but he is practically impossible to score against when playing the pool.The same with cech.

The best keeper and i agree with both there quality

Hugo lloris for me the guy is always my number 1

James Gilpin for my Hayes & Yeading side. £60 a week of Pure Genius :wub:

Thibaut Courtois. In my Genk save, he shat on top of all the Belgian strikers

Manuel Neuer is **** extreme! The dude once conceded THREE ! goals in portuguese league, 30 games, I had benfica and a super team, but still, we conceded more goals in CL than in the rest of the competitions. xD

The portuguese league is easy, though. I won it first season with Braga conceding 8 goals (4 of them in a single match against Porto :p) without buying a keeper.

Best value for money at the start of the game = Enyeama.
Best value for money if you don't mind waiting a few years (not counting regens) = Areola.
Best GK = Reina.

[h=1]Mitchell Langerak of Borussia Dortmund is a decent keeper for such a young age. He was good for me anyway.[/h]

Onur Kivrak - Trabzonspor
113239d1289908923-onur-kivrak-trabzonspor-onur-kivrak-profile_-attributes-.png

Renan - Avai
152760d1301581736-renan-avai-renan-profile_-attributes-.png

Laurenţiu Brănescu - Juventus
163311d1302773827-lauren-iu-br-nescu-juventus-lauren-iu-br-nescu-profile_-attributes-.png

Jhonny Da Silva - Tacuarembo
113248d1289910471-jhonny-da-silva-tacuarembo-jhonny-da-silva-profile_-attributes-.png

Renan Ribeiro - Atletico Mineiro
168375d1304504402-renan-ribeiro-atletico-mineiro-renan-ribeiro-profile_-attributes-.png

Pierrick Cros - Fc Sochaux Montbe
147477d1300802749-pierrick-cros-souchax-montbe-pierrick-cros-profile_-attributes-.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-players/69595-erwin-zelazny-fc-nantes.html
152753d1301581308-erwin-zelazny-fc-nantes-erwin-zelazny-profile_-attributes-.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-players/55207-jan-oblak-benfica-3.html
123709d1294769796-jan-oblak-benfica-oblak_2014.jpg

Guillaume Hubert - Valenciennes Fc

169582d1305098047-guillaume-hubert-valenciennes-fc-guillaume-hubert-profile_-attributes-.png

Laurentiu Branescu
Romania first choice keeper
My first choice Barcelona
Keeper
Edged victor valdez out midway through a season when he was 20
World best keeper on 4 occasions.Still 27 yrs old.All essential attributes above 15

I bought rene adler for 14 million as a van der sar replacement (he went on until 42 or 43 with me) and he is fantastic, better stats than van der sar. With vidic and kjaer in front of him its an unstoppable 3.

In terms of value, its that 200k elmoya or some name like that...

Edit : @raiken I actaully bought jan oblak for 500k as a 1st sub, great buy. Potential to be as good as rene adler!

Laurentiu Branescu
Romania first choice keeper
My first choice Barcelona
Keeper
Edged victor valdez out midway through a season when he was 20
World best keeper on 4 occasions.Still 27 yrs old.All essential attributes above 15
post a SS of his stats on the thread I made for him ages ago? want to see how well he develops with human tutoring/guidance, the one I have is just from AI.. thank you!

One of Raikans finds that he didn't post: Luis Mejia from Fenix

@slbenficacoach
True!!! I had Neuer too....conceded just 5 goals in my first season with him. He's indescribable in the following seasons....Godlike!