Ive had a few. Smithies turns out to be really good for me after about 2 seasons away on loan to a lower division team. De Gea is always a must sign for me at the start of any game if I can get him. Jack Butland as well but it takes a little longer to get him to the standard either Smithies or De Gea get to. Ospina, Neuer, Lloris, Hart and Adler also turn out really good. However my best keeper ever would have to be De gea. His starts at the age of 20 are fantastic and given a few years in the first team (struggles initially) he became the best goalkeeper I have ever had in the game. After about 4 seasons he wouldn't concede anything unless the defence in front of him really messed up and forced him to do something drastic

Matej Delac has been great for my Newcastle team since getting him on a free from Chelsea, and has helped me to two Premier League titles, and the 2nd as part of a treble :D David Ospina is great as well.

Valdes will be retiring for me at the end of current 2016-2017 season so I needed a replacement. Although I have a young promising GK which Valdes was tutoring for a year now, I don't think he's the one I've been looking for. He's stats isn't on par yet with Barca's or even La Liga standards and he only stands at 5'10" (which is too small for a GK).

I'm looking at buying either LLoris or Adler but I'm not yet decided. Adler is 31 now and has a sale value (according to genie scout) of 39M euros. Lloris is 29, has a sale value of 88M euros, and has recently ended Valdes reign by winning 2016 Goalkeeper of the Year. Transfer value isn't a problem for me 'coz I've got a huge budget. My main concern is until when will they play and how will longevity affect their stats. I've read in several threads here that Adler coud play until 42 or 43.

I desperately needed advice as I'm looking to sign them after this current 2016-2017 season. By the way, I'll most probably play them as Goalkeeper Defend.

Valdes will be retiring for me at the end of current 2016-2017 season so I needed a replacement. Although I have a young promising GK which Valdes was tutoring for a year now, I don't think he's the one I've been looking for. He's stats isn't on par yet with Barca's or even La Liga standards and he only stands at 5'10" (which is too small for a GK).

I'm looking at buying either LLoris or Adler but I'm not yet decided. Adler is 31 now and has a sale value (according to genie scout) of 39M euros. Lloris is 29, has a sale value of 88M euros, and has recently ended Valdes reign by winning 2016 Goalkeeper of the Year. Transfer value isn't a problem for me 'coz I've got a huge budget. My main concern is until when will they play and how will longevity affect their stats. I've read in several threads here that Adler coud play until 42 or 43.

I desperately needed advice as I'm looking to sign them after this current 2016-2017 season. By the way, I'll most probably play them as Goalkeeper Defend.
with my experiance i would go Alder, you can get maybe 11 more years out of him which is great,

Adler or Neuer if you want a great young keeper right away.

Alphonse Areola or Laurentiu Branescu (sp?) if you want a young keeper who will turn into a great keeper later on. If not, look for regens (depends on how far you are in the game)

Just had him save a penalty for me at 19 years old in 1 bundesliga

Bought him after two seasons with Liverpool. Almost kicked Reina out of the first team, due to him taking his place because Reina was injured. He is the best young goalkeeper in the game, in my opinion.

try neuer or de gea cause i learnt that de gea can surpass casillas

Bought him after two seasons with Liverpool. Almost kicked Reina out of the first team, due to him taking his place because Reina was injured. He is the best young goalkeeper in the game, in my opinion.
agreed :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...yers/71337-lauren-iu-br-nescu-juventus-3.html

163311d1302773827-lauren-iu-br-nescu-juventus-lauren-iu-br-nescu-profile_-attributes-.png

Thanks, hes always moving for barcelona with me so i wasnt sure who he starts with.

Alphonse Areola has been great for me and he's still so young. Also love the fact that he can fill in at left back if required!?