Just to let you boys know! in Respect to that transfer budget I will not spend more than 1 M of it because if it is a bug it will wipe out Barnet so don't expect me buying the leagues!

Aldershot 2 - 1 Barnet
Scorers: Steve Brooker (38) Adam Mekki (82)
Luke James (42)

Bee's Shot out of the Skies
View attachment 323522
High Flying Barnet is Back down to earth after a 6 Game Unbeaten run brought abruptly to an end.

So Away day at Aldershot who before the game are 22nd and Barnet 1st should be certain 3 points to come away with a loss is a hard one to take but I think this should be a wake up call to complacency but there is positives to take Luke James scores again for 5 game straight banging in 6 in 5.

With that need to be very careful how it goes yes I lost frustratingly but Barnet are still top on goal difference.

I will go away happy just as it is going now to take Play offs let alone automatic promotions!
Current Table Below
View attachment 323525

Feedback guys what you think so far and what you think of the headlines

Ignore thumbnail editing error

Last edited:
Bump as I do not want this story to rot on page 2 and beyond

Can a Mod move this to Managers stories please as it will be more relevant there cheers guys

You have to have more updates rather than just bumping it all the time noone is going to read it if you just do that all the time!

What the friggen **** would be the point of a RTE on a challenge like this you donut why would I sabotage this?

FMRTE is for cheaters and why would an idiot pay for it!

Its not about bumping the thread well as an update I got 4 new players coming in New year (currently end of November) to replace all my foreign players 3 are NI (taking my NI number up to 7) and 1 English player.

2 are AML's 1 GK and 1 CM all of them collectively come to 70K so not bad finds at all I just hope my Scouts are as accurate as their stats are!

I am Currently 2nd place with a game in hand and a win should take me 1 point clear of the pack! Have found a Tactic I am testing which Raiken made is rather 50-50 at the moment if I misinterpret the opponent in the Match Preperation then I lose really frustratingly!

Also I seem to be worryingly bad at Defending Set Pieces as my keeper is a tool and gets caught in no mans land quite regular what may be the remedy to this do you think

Will update probably in January window or If a good match comes up

Last edited:
Bradford 2 - 2 Barnet
Scorers: Andy Gray (Pen) 41 Rory McArdle 62
Tommy Cummings 21 Luke James 45+1
Man Of The Match: Luke James
View attachment 323648

Battle With Banthams End with Hive of Entertainment

High Flying Barnet 1st place Traveled to Valley Parade with Jittery form in the last 5 games away to a equally high flying Bradford who lie 4th which proved neither side could get the better of one and other in a highly pumped adrenaline filled fiery affair.

Things got off to a perfect start for a Barnet side who lost their last game away to Rotheram as 17 year old Northern Irish Winger Tommy Cummings fired home a right footed effort to make his 2nd goal of the campaign after Luke James put him through on goal from a beautiful lobbed pass from Max Power.

Bradford took this goal and came out firing on 3 of 4 cylinders they had something not quite there up front and upon a counter attack Andy Gray came down in the box in a very controversial manner which left the Bee's players and manager infuriated, which put the Banthams back on level terms.

This Anger driven Barnet on to pile on the pressure to Bradford and put the game to them as half time was approaching Barnet won a corner which N'toko took and Luke James (Who Else) Fire home a magnificent volley to send the Bee's in at half time 2 - 1 to the good.

The manager took a risk in the 2nd half and decided not to change the starting 11 for the first time this season which proved to be not a bad choice except for the defence started to tire towards the latter end the 2nd half was very much Bradford and started to heap attack after attack on the firm Barnet back four eventually something had to give! But to the stubbornness of their Manager he held firm in his choice not to change anybody just after the hour Bradford won a corner and the defence aerially was sublime but unfortunately recent goal hero Luke James Gifted Bradford the equaliser with a header straight to Rory McArdle's Right foot to leave the game 2-2 which the score stayed till Full Time.
View attachment 323644
League Positions Post Match
Barnet 3rd Place
Bradford 7th Place
View attachment 323647

Summary
This match possibly the toughest game of the season so far proves that Barnet are not a one trip pony and can compete for a Automatic Promotion place and as it stands Barnet are 3rd place and have 1 game in hand and a win could take them top again 1 point clear the next game will be a test of nerves and drive to the players who travel away to recently relegated play-off hopefuls The Daggers.

There is some tweaking needed with the defence but vast progress has been made since Richards took over the club and with a couple of signings which are coming from Northern Ireland come January could prove just the tweak needed!

Barnet's Starting 11 (and Nationality included)
GK:Rob Lainton (England+Loan)
Defence (right to left): Michael Kay (England), David Stephens (England), Chiró N'toko (Belgium) Darren Holden (England)
Defending Midfielder: Inigo Eguaras (Spain)
Central Midfield: Max Power (England) Dominic Vose (England)
Inside Forwards/Wing: Erik Tonne (Norway + Loan) Tommy Cummings GOAL (Northern Ireland)
Advanced Forward: Luke James GOAL (England)
View attachment 323645Slowly getting to achieving my All British team Tonne goes home from loan end of this month 1 more game probably out of him, Still 50/50 on to keep N'toko as he is dual Belgium / England.

New Transfers coming in the next month:
Stephen Carson (AML/ST) Fee: £18,000 Nationality - Northern Irish Club: Glentoran
View attachment 323649

Michael Gault (MC/DM) Fee: £70,000 Nationality - Northern Irish Club: Linfield
View attachment 323650

Really Excited for this lad coming to Barnet: Jamie Glackin MC Fee: Free Nationality - Northern Irish Club Dungannon Swifts
View attachment 323651

Seems to me I am raiding the IFA Premiership my scout is obsessed with players there and in Wales a few decent regens have come out of there for me like Tommy Cummings

I hope you guys are enjoying so far and it seems the tactic is a good realistic tactic for this level

wow... you don't half crave attention! Calm down!

Because Barnet dont have a sugar daddy chairman? And you got 93 million to spend in league 2? :S lol

wow... you don't half crave attention! Calm down!

If you got no useful or positive input then I do kindly show you the door now gtfo ***

Well Cal I donno why there is this money on there I am not the sort to do that its just plain silly.

Donno why I bothered coming back to the forum after couple of years just seems to be nothing but trolls and idiots on here when it comes to someone trying a decent challenge no decent input nor decent POV

Last edited:
screaming 'why won't anyone comment on my story' over and over doesn't exactly come across as anything other than attention seeking. Constructive criticism on how to handle yourself on an internet forum, don't whinge and crave attention or you'll just drive people away from posting.

In regards to those questioning the £93m transfer budget for Barnet in league two - it isn't exactly a common 'bug'. Can you really blame people? Also, why not start the save again if it's really a bug? Surely it defeats the purpose and enjoyment of a challenge?

There's my input. People have opinions, like it or lump it.

I more than know how to handle myself online thank you.

well Its pointless to spend it on there because the Wage budget is still tiny so you cannot even utilise it anyhow it is an odd bug on here.

This story is dead now anyway no thanks to people making smarmy 1 liners at me anyway so congrats on putting a thread off the rails you ****.

sorry didn't realise you policed the forum on what I can or cannot post. had to bump it up from going to P2 and dying but you helped kill it so thank you again and go on your happy merry way telling and dictating to people what they can or cannot post you are cancer

well Its pointless to spend it on there because the Wage budget is still tiny so you cannot even utilise it anyhow it is an odd bug on here.

This story is dead now anyway no thanks to people making smarmy 1 liners at me anyway so congrats on putting a thread off the rails you ****.

sorry didn't realise you policed the forum on what I can or cannot post. had to bump it up from going to P2 and dying but you helped kill it so thank you again and go on your happy merry way telling and dictating to people what they can or cannot post you are cancer

You need to calm down mate saying someone is cancer is to far I know people effected by cancer the only one with issues here is you people will comment when and if they want to not when you beg for it it's just pathetic and childish

lol

clearly you don't. You're acting like a spoilt brat.

£93million doesn't just disappear if you don't spend it. The board will reinvest it in other areas. You'll probably get a bigger wage budget in January.

I was looking forward to your save until you ruined it yourself. Progress in your game and post updates instead of begging people to reply. If you beg for attentiom people won't reply. If it falls off page one, play the game and update your story! It won't disappear forever.

I don't police it. That is for the moderator's to do. I never told you to do anything. I suggested things to help you out, so people could enjoy your story. I never said you had to value my advice or indeed follow it. Others have suggested the same as I have.

But I try to help someone and apparently I'm cancer, according to you. Going by your logic that everything anyone says must be true.

You're clearly a very angry person. Please contact Simaritan's before you hurt yourself or others around you.

lol

clearly you don't. You're acting like a spoilt brat.

£93million doesn't just disappear if you don't spend it. The board will reinvest it in other areas. You'll probably get a bigger wage budget in January.

I was looking forward to your save until you ruined it yourself. Progress in your game and post updates instead of begging people to reply. If you beg for attentiom people won't reply. If it falls off page one, play the game and update your story! It won't disappear forever.

I don't police it. That is for the moderator's to do. I never told you to do anything. I suggested things to help you out, so people could enjoy your story. I never said you had to value my advice or indeed follow it. Others have suggested the same as I have.

But I try to help someone and apparently I'm cancer, according to you. Going by your logic that everything anyone says must be true.

You're clearly a very angry person. Please contact Simaritan's before you hurt yourself or others around you.
Well said mate this did look a gd read until he went looking for attention from it

what year, team and 1st eleven?
Just finished first season, with Man U, chose them because it's more difficult than City to do but still possible on 13.3 database.
Team (Including the couple of second season signings I've done):
GK: Fraser Forster
DR: Kyle Walker
DC: Rio Ferdinand
DC: Chris Smalling
DL: Leighton Baines
MC: Tom Huddlestone
MC: Michael Carrick
AMR: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
AMC: Jack Wilshere (Signed in Jan)
AML: Ashley Young
STC: Wayne Rooney
Subs:
Nat Clyne (signed at start of 2013/14), Phil Jones, Kieran Gibbs, Scott Parker (Signed in Jan), Tom Cleverley, Wilfried Zaha, Danny Welbeck
Reserves:
Ben Amos, Sam Johnstone, Carl Jenkinson (Played first season, now out on loan), Steven Caulker, Luke Shaw (Signed at start of 2013/14), Paul Scholes, Nick Powell, Will Hughes and Nathan Redmond.

Just finished first season, with Man U, chose them because it's more difficult than City to do but still possible on 13.3 database.
Team (Including the couple of second season signings I've done):
GK: Fraser Forster
DR: Kyle Walker
DC: Rio Ferdinand
DC: Chris Smalling
DL: Leighton Baines
MC: Tom Huddlestone
MC: Michael Carrick
AMR: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
AMC: Jack Wilshere (Signed in Jan)
AML: Ashley Young
STC: Wayne Rooney
Subs:
Nat Clyne (signed at start of 2013/14), Phil Jones, Kieran Gibbs, Scott Parker (Signed in Jan), Tom Cleverley, Wilfried Zaha, Danny Welbeck
Reserves:
Ben Amos, Sam Johnstone, Carl Jenkinson (Played first season, now out on loan), Steven Caulker, Luke Shaw (Signed at start of 2013/14), Paul Scholes, Nick Powell, Will Hughes and Nathan Redmond.

Great! Congratz on this and good luck

You have got a lot of views with this controversial style of story!!!!!!

Last edited: