The best player in the game and cheapest best player!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Rellik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 68
  • Views Views 11K
id say simon vukcevic £5m witsel £6m and definately vela

Very first day of the season you can get Pavel Pogreynak (spelling?) of Zenit for around 2.5mil

How!!!

Start of the game hes worth like 2.5 mill

offer 3mill they reject keep upping it. They then say they want 4.4 mill

offer 4 mill non negotiable

thats how

When you go to filters and put contract out then search. If they have a - on their contract does that mean that they are a free player with no contract?

id could mean there on a youth contract and you may have to pay compensation ;)

Alex from Internacional has a release clause of 5.75 mill and got 17 goals in 31 games from left mid for me in my celtic game

i signed alex not all that to be honest but i was man utd and he never fitted in
FALCAO is a quality signing from river plate got him for like 6.25m

In my game at Arsenal, I just signed a regen who I think definetly has the potential to be huge. I signed him on a deal of nothing up front and 50k per game for 20 games. I think I actually could've got him for £0 though.

Only problem is I'm waiting for a work permit. :@

Aquino is defo a great player, grows up to be a fantastic youngster when bout 21, 21, other than that theres a great youngster at Juventus called Fausto Rossi whom has the potential to be better than Cristiano Ronaldo. You can pick him up for free but you gotta pay compensation but i think with such potential he is definately worth signing.

BTW THANX ALOT FOR ALL THE POSTS JUST KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!!!!!!

Best player is Balotelli and believe it or not i got him for 6m after unsettling him into requesting for a transfer.Best cheap player;Aquino.Got him for 350k and sold him for 15m to Tottenham!!!

Falcao was completly **** on mine but you can get moutinho, veloso or vukcevic from Sporting for btwn 8 - 12m each who are all great for the prem

on my aston villa game i bought vuckevic for 7mil and he was well worth it, quite cheap considered. Ochirosii is the best ultimate cheap player in my opinion, immense left mid.
EVERTON F.C ;)

Back