The Best Players In Football Manager 2013

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Simple thread really, if you've found/find a player who is very good, or has the potential to be very good (not obvious players) post up a screenshot, or the players name.

Hopefully, as weeks go on we'll build up a mass amount of talent in the thread.

I'll start with Ole Kristian Selnæs

He's 18, and his value is only £14,000

View attachment 279367

I can't find him! God **** it! Guess i need the Norway League loaded -.-

Anywayyy. Mattheus, 18 years old, brazilian. Release clause of £1.8m. Labelled the next Diego.

View attachment 279371View attachment 279372

P.S Danny, how did you get those extra buttons on the navigation bar? Been searching for ages trying to find how to do it -.-

Anywayyy. Mattheus, 18 years old, brazilian. Release clause of £1.8m. Labelled the next Diego.

P.S Danny, how did you get those extra buttons on the navigation bar? Been searching for ages trying to find how to do it -.-

I think he's the son of brazilian legend Bebeto? from the cradle celebration of USA 94 :)

I think he's the son of brazilian legend Bebeto? from the cradle celebration of USA 94 :)

After looking at wikipedia it would seem that you sir, are correct! Surely he must be a good talent on this game then xD

View attachment 279373just signed new scout and he just pointed him out so i signed him for united, has anyone signed him before on other fms and hows he turn out?

He was only decent on FM12. He had breakthrough season last year and got his first NT game also. Saw that game and he was good although it was only Finland who he was against so...

He was only decent on FM12. He had breakthrough season last year and got his first NT game also. Saw that game and he was good although it was only Finland who he was against so...
cheers mate hope turns out good has great potential according to my chief scout jim lawlor.

Douglas Costa 9.5 million scored 4 goals in 2 games all from outside box

As a rosenborg suporter I was shocked, and extremly happy when i saw Sælnes, and btw hi is not the only one from rosenborg that are rediculus good :) Check out ther 21 years old deffender Stefan Strandberg!

Zakaria Bakkari plays for PSV as a striker, can play left and right wing too.
Got him for Real Madrid and has potential to be a 4 and a half star player for them.

You right click the nav bar and you can can select extra buttons.

Zakaria Bakkari plays for PSV as a striker, can play left and right wing too.
Got him for Real Madrid and has potential to be a 4 and a half star player for them.

Liam Brady just signed him for my Arsenal team since he is in charge of buying future prospects.

You right click the nav bar and you can can select extra buttons.

Thanks mate! Been stressing about it for days, hated having to keep clicking on the drop down menu to do certain things.

Thanks mate! Been stressing about it for days, hated having to keep clicking on the drop down menu to do certain things.

No bother! I was having a hard time finding it myself a few days ago.

Now everyone pretty much has the game, do we have anymore?