The best players which can be bought (practically)

mafi

Reaction score
I managed to buy Sergio Aguero from Atletico Madrid for "only" 41 million euros in 2012.He's among the best 10 at the beginning (best 5 after he reaches his peak) strikers in the game.

Which are the other top players available for less than 50 millions ?
Most of them are available for around 100 millions(Messi Ronaldo Kaka Fabregas Bojan Torres Benzema etc).

Vargas, Zhirkov, Balotelli, Marcano, Azpilicueta, Moutinho, Mata

i managed to buy messi for 33.5m or 35.5m cant remember. All done legit:D in the 2nd season or 3rd season he gets a new contract and for some reason always get a release clause of under 38m (every file i have had:| and i mean every, like 5 of them lol) so that was a happy buy for me:)

its awesome:D i missed it on my man utd file lol and bought him on season 5 i thinkit was for 103m :| and that put man utd into financial difficulties, had to have a big take over and i was sacked after 4 prem titles, 1 champ league and 3 fa cups :( FIRED!!! :(

dont every player in spain have a minimum fee release clause

dont every player in spain have a minimum fee release clause

Yeah they have to.. But in real life most of the top players minimum realse fee is about £100M + but on FM when they sign new contracts/ sign for a new Spanish club it's usually only upto £50M which is affordable to be honest.

Vargas, Zhirkov, Balotelli, Marcano, Azpilicueta, Moutinho, Mata

Do you mean Juan Manuel Mata?
Yes he's one of the best in his position.

Ballotelli becomes as good as Guilherme(Cruzeiro/Dinamo Kiev) or Marquinhos(Palmeiras) which are cheaper but not as good as Benzema, Aguero, Torres.

i got bojan in 5th or 6th season for 15.75m and then barcelona bought him for same amount(i forgot to up min release clause)

Kerrison is a good buy, always scores for me against reeal madrid. (im barce) You can get him for about 6mil in January first season.

I bought Carlos Vela for 9m first day of the season as a replacement for Santa Cruz (Who i always sell to Man C for 18m at the start), in my 4th season and he's worth 34.5m though he's been constantly unhappy and wanting a bigger club for the past 2 seasons lol

I just bought Bojan for £5.5m in second season!!!!!

West Ham put a bid in for £5.2m which was accepted (?!) so I upped mine to £5.5m, offered him 'key player' and about £50k a week and he joined me! Coudn't believe my luck!