Matty96

Reaction score
View attachment 200206

I needed a right back, did some scout reports and ended up buying this guy for a measly 2.8 mil. As well as having the best name EVER! He is actually a pretty decent right back for his price and comes with tonnes of experience. I also gave him the number 69 for his shirt number hehe for obvious reasons, God i'm immature. Anyway buy this sexy chap.

He is well known player becasue of his talent and physhical stats in real life and on FM.

By the way, promise me you won't go in to comedy in future life.

He's not really the best right back ever as he's 29/30 at the start of the game. Corchia gets my vote.

I'd still say Srna is better than this guy.

Ive had him at Arsenal on the last 3 or 4 FM's as 2nd choice for Sagna, very reliable plus can cover at CB, have to agree with Danyul though Corchia is tops

View attachment 200206

I needed a right back, did some scout reports and ended up buying this guy for a measly 2.8 mil. As well as having the best name EVER! He is actually a pretty decent right back for his price and comes with tonnes of experience. I also gave him the number 69 for his shirt number hehe for obvious reasons, God i'm immature. Anyway buy this sexy chap.

wtf ?! How you never heard of him he was linked with Liverpool last January and Summer transfer window! He aint the best right back

Gregory Van der Wel! I got him as a replacement for Sagna for $20mil (Sagna sold to Man City (who else?) for $31mil), and now Gregory Van der Wel is worth $27mil, after 1 year!

I have got Romario for 1.8m and he's a top class fullback.

Rod Fanni is well known, The commentators ripped it out of him when Marsellie played Arsenal.

You can tell by his name that he is used and abused. Joke.

Corchia has to be the best ever right back i've ever bought on FM. Got him for £25million, which did freak me out, be he's very consistent with his top performances and has the highest average rating in the league in his first season for me.