Resource icon

The Best Tactic for every team

For people playing on console please note the player instructions is very important for marking. Cheers

Final thing the advanced play maker can be swapped to a roaming playmaker (If you have the right player for it) below is the roaming playmaker

Attachments

• DontLetThemMove.fmf
    45.3 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
I test with Brentford and Bournemouth and this hasn't tested well. Your other tactics were better by some way. Done one season with each. Brentford points was ok actually, just the other teams performed better than other tests.

brentford fmr best.png

Last edited:
Will retest as the Brentford points is good.

Last edited:
I’m
Will retest as the Brentford points is good.
just running a sim with Brentford to check. I’m at the international break doing ok 5th.
but when I’ve checked to see how it’s doing toni has only played 1 game because of injury - ill let you know ow it ends

Attachments

• Screenshot (276).png
    Screenshot (276).png
    204.5 KB · Views: 328
two more tests with Brentford and Bournemouth and hindle 1.02 better for both

I’m

just running a sim with Brentford to check. I’m at the international break doing ok 5th.
but when I’ve checked to see how it’s doing toni has only played 1 game because of injury - ill let you know ow it ends

Ran it with Brentford with Toni INJ 3 months and finished a solid 5th then ran it again and it looked pretty ok (Only half wat through though to be fair so enough time for fatigue)
see below

Attachments

• Screenshot (278).png
    Screenshot (278).png
    751.9 KB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot (277).png
    Screenshot (277).png
    752.1 KB · Views: 317
I’m

Just noticed I ran it Sim and I only got 2 more points that you but came 5th go figure.

What do you think is your best tactic? @FMR
For the ones I’ve uploaded
AmazingHindle AmazIG 1.02 for results (titles) FM donotask for points d enjoyment watching the highlights. But I’m running one at the moment that is going to be the best I think.
so far the results have been fantastic if Liverpool go unbeaten in the simulation I’m running it will be uploaded about 11pm as that is the last team to sim with.
Who are you managing. ?

For the ones I’ve uploaded
AmazingHindle AmazIG 1.02 for results (titles) FM donotask for points d enjoyment watching the highlights. But I’m running one at the moment that is going to be the best I think.
so far the results have been fantastic if Liverpool go unbeaten in the simulation I’m running it will be uploaded about 11pm as that is the last team to sim with.
Who are you managing. ?
How did the test go??

How did the test go??

At the moment the test is going ok, It's not perfect yet though - Just Micromanaging instructions atm

Attachments

• Screenshot (302).png
    Screenshot (302).png
    631.6 KB · Views: 197
  • Screenshot (294).png
    Screenshot (294).png
    503.7 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot (286).png
    Screenshot (286).png
    763.2 KB · Views: 312
  • Screenshot (285).png
    Screenshot (285).png
    748.7 KB · Views: 288
I love how narrow it is, and not super attacking (DM and two CMs on Support, both fullbacks on support). Looking forward to trying this one.