Resource icon

The best tactic in FM 2021 2021-04-28

I give it a go (at least 10 matches) let you know the results.

I play with Amstetten from Austria (just at the start of season 7) Last 3 years I ended in the top of the league. Salzburg is way to strong

We don't have much money , Salary budget 3,2 million Euro and Transferbudget 1,2 million Euro... so no that much.

(Salzburg paid Hakim Ziyech 6,0 million p/y, so they have a lot more money).

With your tactic I can beat them?? we will see.

Keep you updated

I give it a go (at least 10 matches) let you know the results.

I play with Amstetten from Austria (just at the start of season 7) Last 3 years I ended in the top of the league. Salzburg is way to strong

We don't have much money , Salary budget 3,2 million Euro and Transferbudget 1,2 million Euro... so no that much.

(Salzburg paid Hakim Ziyech 6,0 million p/y, so they have a lot more money).

With your tactic I can beat them?? we will see.

Keep you updated

Fantastic. I am sure it will help you out. I would love to hear how your team got on with the tactic.

1619624482192.png

some great results aswell in the video test so between this and kippa its not a bad job lol apart from burnley......we dont count them lol

Decided to test this tactic and congratulations, great tactic!
But, if you push the striker to the AM position, mirroring the other two instructions and role... man it's the closest thing this year to "breaking" the game :cool:
Well done!

1622930834733.png

1622930805713.png

Decided to test this tactic and congratulations, great tactic!
But, if you push the striker to the AM position, mirroring the other two instructions and role... man it's the closest thing this year to "breaking" the game :cool:
Well done!

View attachment 555172

View attachment 555171
Can you upload this tactic?

Never mind, I use your tweaks. Thank you

Last edited:
Do the inverted wingers need to be opposite footed to their side?

Working wonders for me. Having Sergio Gomez at FC Copenhagen is insane.
26 matches, 14 goals and 28 assists at AMCR.