If you re going to claim its "The best tactic in FM20" you really should be backing that up with more than your own save game, 5 seasons in to the portugese league with a team thats one of the strongest and plays garbage most weeks.

FWIW i have tested about 20 tactics from this forum this year and this has been one of the worst, not thee actual worst but close to it. It was so bad iv completely disregarded the run of form and went back to an old save. After 5 games and scoring 0 (i average almost 3 a game normally), conceding 7, 34% possesion at home v Norwich in cup who are a league below and falling from 1st to 3rd in the English prem i dont think its the best tbh :LOL:

Hahaha I thought it was awful too when I used it. I’ve played fm for a long time now and I know within 45 minutes whether a tactic is great or not.. this certainly isn’t.

I've played FM since FM2007, if you
If you re going to claim its "The best tactic in FM20" you really should be backing that up with more than your own save game, 5 seasons in to the portugese league with a team thats one of the strongest and plays garbage most weeks.

FWIW i have tested about 20 tactics from this forum this year and this has been one of the worst, not thee actual worst but close to it. It was so bad iv completely disregarded the run of form and went back to an old save. After 5 games and scoring 0 (i average almost 3 a game normally), conceding 7, 34% possesion at home v Norwich in cup who are a league below and falling from 1st to 3rd in the English prem i dont think its the best tbh :LOL:
I'm about to start a save with Portsmouth. I'll keep you updated

set piecies are not good but my qpr team play great at the attack.this tactic isnt awfull as someone said.its good

this is my 5th year with qpr when i decided to place this tactic

1.png

Last edited:
Plugged this into an Arsenal test save. Obliterated first two games, it has had some blips, as to be expected but overall decent. Not sure why people arent saying its any good.

1589149033207.png

Tested with Liverpool, mainly on holiday and it beats 90% as you should with Liverpool but plenty of blips vs bottom end sides
Knocked out of CL in semis by PSG, wont League Cup, Community Shield and World Club Championship

Tactic has been already tested with FMB Test League.

Results will be available when Mr. H or Liam is ready.

:)

Not to bad ^^

-Holiday
-Freeze
-Tactical knowledge 100%

Attachments

• MGSA.JPG
    MGSA.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 420