G

gijsvdv

Hi there,

I've seen so many tactics, but i wanted to know, what is thet best?
I was playing as Berwick, but it didn't go well.

So what is the best tactic? Can you send me the link if you have got a good one?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

I've seen so many tactics, but i wanted to know, what is thet best?
I was playing as Berwick, but it didn't go well.

So what is the best tactic? Can you send me the link if you have got a good one?

Thanks in advance!

You rape any lower division with any club using Eusebios v3 Just drop d-line one level down;)

it comes after depends on how you like to play and what kind of team you are, etc.

it comes after depends on how you like to play and what kind of team you are, etc.
In the FM2015 game there was a Hulk Smash tactic i used, is there a Hulk Smash like tactic on this game?

I'd love to know what the best tactic is on this year's FM but it's difficult as it depends on numerous things. I've always liked the 4231 which seems Puskas is highly rated. Then again, this year I have been liking a 2 up top which Eusebio was good along with and early Annialator tactic I think. But wonder what the general consensus would be

I'd love to know what the best tactic is on this year's FM but it's difficult as it depends on numerous things. I've always liked the 4231 which seems Puskas is highly rated. Then again, this year I have been liking a 2 up top which Eusebio was good along with and early Annialator tactic I think. But wonder what the general consensus would be

I don't think there will be a consensus best tactic. There is no true plug and play tactic as all tactics need some kind of tweaking for it to work with a particular club. The exception is when the club"s initial players are already suitable for the tactic's roles.