the best team on my game is...

ricky

Reaction score
My team crystal palace. i started of as aston villa and won the prem, but i also got sacked after 2 years so i went to crystal palace. i saved up for age's and won the prem 2 times and the champions league once. my team is:

gk: riena, casillas, speroni
lb: alex, craig
rb: sagnol, mcmahon
cb: agger, ertl, kuffour, dawson, mccarthy
cm: young, yakin, ferdinand, gerrard, watson
st: eto'o, demetradze, totti, kaka

what do u think?

How long did ittake you to get that team? beacause some of the players are quite old.

Why do the screen shots have nothing to do with the post

An unchanged City Squad and Random Pick of Zlatko Signed at Basingstoke lol

because you can't get creen shots on pm 09 :(

How long did you save up for because like Div_muzza said some of them players would be quite old and the fact that it would take at least 6 or 7 highly successful seasons for Crystal Palace to even be anywhere near in the running to sign the players that you have...Gerrard,Casillas,Kaka,Eto`o and Totti...Im thinking someones been on the editor?

what is the point of this thread. is it just this dude showing his acheivements whic he seems to have cheated to get or to say what the best team on our game is.

on pm 09 the players like cassilas cost about £15m and they came because i sumhow got champo league 2nd or 3rd season.

even look on gamewinners.com because there are no cheats for this game or editors

and if there was don't u think that i would sell ertl and craig?

whats pm 09?

You mean Premier Manager 09, you could be a little more clear on what game your playing, like talking about palace in Champions leagues on Premier Manager, but you posted random FM screenshots

Last edited: