Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Fraziel Campbell-Man Utd-Sunderland-6mill

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cjackson11

Banned
Reaction score
who has been the best u21 transfer in the premiership this season.

after seeing sturridge in hes 1st few matches looks like he can be a chelsea legend.

Last edited:
I believe Obertan could become a great player under Utd and i'm a liverpool fan xD

sturridge barely broke man citys frankly average (apart from robinho) strike force last season. and all hes done is swap sitting in the reserves in manchester for sitting in the reserves in london, the kid obviously fancied a change of scenery (londons party scene) and a shedload of money, not first team football. (city refused to offer him much more than he was already on as he is unproven) if he wanbted to prove himslef then he owuld ahve gone to villa or somehwere like that, where he would be much more likely to be involved in first team affairs.

gabby obertan looks a good prospect, but has little experience of first team footy.

for me its james mccarthy, one of the spl's most consistent performers last year, at the age of 17/18. he will be involved in wigans midfield this season and will take a few people by surprise, im sure.

douglas costa to united if it happens will be the best transfer. the lad is gonna be huge

sturridge barely broke man citys frankly average (apart from robinho) strike force last season. and all hes done is swap sitting in the reserves in manchester for sitting in the reserves in london, the kid obviously fancied a change of scenery (londons party scene) and a shedload of money, not first team football. (city refused to offer him much more than he was already on as he is unproven) if he wanbted to prove himslef then he owuld ahve gone to villa or somehwere like that, where he would be much more likely to be involved in first team affairs.

gabby obertan looks a good prospect, but has little experience of first team footy.

for me its james mccarthy, one of the spl's most consistent performers last year, at the age of 17/18. he will be involved in wigans midfield this season and will take a few people by surprise, im sure.

douglas costa to united if it happens will be the best transfer. the lad is gonna be huge

sturridge has playes in both chelsea games so far and looked one of our best players, hes playing with better players now so will make him a better player. he will be in the first team this season carlo has already said.

anelka, drogba, even kalou.

with chelseas tried and tested lone striker system and ac milan under carlo also employing a lone striker i just dont see how hes gona get many games....

plus i still think hes a money grabbing little scamp more interested in living the high life than getting his head down and progressing as a footballer.

and also, not being funny but wen united had dong fangzhou (chinese ''wonderkid'') he played in all our pre season friendlies and looked the best striker by a mile. where is he now? chinese premier division after being released having never started a competitive game for fergie. pre season appearnaces acan be deceptive

seattle................................

inter milan, fair enogh but still my point abut dong fangzhou holds firm.

chelsea r playing 2 up front this season hes playing a diamond, and sturridge can play up front or on the left he will play trust me

little bit off topic but I agree with JDM0388 when Fergie first got Ding Dong Zhooie whatever his name is,he told everyone he was the next big thing but then all he did was rot in the ressies for a couple of years before get offloaded back china

Mccarthy if he plays will be great and very much value for money. Just wish he'd signed for Celtic though:p........