CharlieG

Reaction score
3 Seasons In And Ive Got Watford To The FA Cup Final Agaisnt Chelsea Or Man Utd Help With Preps :)

Just hope your players dont **** there pants...

and dont just go all out attack, you will get spanked.

Just Please Don't Capitalise The Start Of Every Letter You're Writing, It Makes It Super Super Annoying To Read. K Thx Buddy.

On a less important note, change a few things around and you may surprise 'em but don't switch from a 3-5-2 to a 4-3-3 or something drastic like that and well.. Praising the other team's manager beforehand I find can calm a few nerves.

cheers lads and i will take note on the capital thing haha

start with "for the fans!" (natch)

- counter attacking
- hassle opponents
- get ball forward

depends how weak your team is though, might be worth it just to shut up shop.

try this tactic here mate, it helps me when i play against big teams!! ;)

View attachment 36527 (was meant to be shut up shop, but could not think of the correct phrase)

team talk- Wish Luck
player under 7.0 at half time-you have faith
players over 7.0- pleased

Always works for me:)

i never ever really say im "pleased or excited" cause as soon as i do, 10/10 times they always play badly! i never praise them at half time, always encourage if leading 1-0 or drawing, alot of anger when they play like **** and faith in ability if they young and are just below 7, dissapointing if between 6.1-6.6 and if someone is on 7.7 or over i praise them!

praising always gets me into trouble during match, i always always praise them after the match though!

Set mentality to counter and in advanced team instructions click 'yes' to counter attack.

i never ever really say im "pleased or excited" cause as soon as i do, 10/10 times they always play badly! i never praise them at half time, always encourage if leading 1-0 or drawing, alot of anger when they play like **** and faith in ability if they young and are just below 7, dissapointing if between 6.1-6.6 and if someone is on 7.7 or over i praise them!

praising always gets me into trouble during match, i always always praise them after the match though!
Agree. If you say 'pleased' or 'thrilled' 90% of the time they're going to get complacent. Just leave it blank, if they have a rating that high they're already motivated, else just check the motivation of the squad, which is what you should base team talks on, NOT rating.

Totally agree - don't praise them at half time!

Start with "for the fans" prior to the match, always works for me!

I butcherd chelsea for 90 mins then through extra time i drew 1-1 and got a man sent off, but thankfully won on penaltys