The Best Wonderkid On FM 2010 !

LFCPeardude

Reaction score
Which Player Do You Think Is The Best Wonderkid's On FM2010?

Last edited:
Yaya Sanogo or Yannis Tafer. Absoloutley immense strikers!

As for me, i would say Sergio Canales. He's class! (H)

I have to say Marko Verratti, Ive only just got him in january of 1st season, hes 17 but very accomplished for his age. Im very impressed with him.
Eduardo Salvio as well. Hes very very good prospect. Scored 5 assisted about the same. Hes a great impact sub. If you bring him on late in a game and just tell him to run with the ball and put the scroll to full, he rarely loses the ball and gets you the ball foward when you backs are against the wall. Very useful.

What size db do you need to get Marco Verrati on your game? I haven't seen him on the game but everyone speaks highly of him

Neymar,veratti are both class.in 2015 now and both are good.best player is owen garvan from ipswich.bought him for liverpool and set him to learn from gerrard.20 goals and assists last season!!!

Verratti or Sanchez...verratti because he stats are as good as most top league midfielders, even when he's 16, and his long shot goals are immense...Sanchez, because I love him and playing as udinese right now he just scored his 20th goal of the season, he's 21 and it's only march..

Back