The Best Wonderkid On FM 2010 !

Neymar, Otamendi, Eduardo Salvio are the notable ones for me, also Marquinhos(Internacional)

How about Ishak Belfodil of lyon. Tall, strong and fast. Younger kind of Dzeko and Milevskyi

BUt i guess it depends. If the PA is -9, the PA in the real gam can be anywhere between 150 to 170?????

Matias DeFederico becomes pretty awesome, fast and amazing dribbling, his finishing stat never gets very high but he is more a creative player than a goalscorer.

Marco Verratti and Nicolas Otamendi and Fleck

I found Welbeck to be rubbish for me even in 2013 he scored 10 goals in 35 games!

Marc Muniesa is the bomb. Bought him for inter and he doesn't look out of place. Only half way through the first season. Got him for 180k and he's now worth 2 million.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patricio Rodriguez, James Rodriguez, Eduardo Salvio, Nicolas Otamendi, Ander, Stephan El Shaarway, Sergio Canales, John Bostock, Ramsey, Wilshere

You know, this thread title should really have a question mark instead of an exclamation mark and I'll tell you why.

At the moment it seems as though you are advertising who is "The best wonderkid on FM2010", not asking for others' opinions on who is the best.

I feel cheated :(

Guys is Otamendi really that good? I've heard so many people rave about him... Why? I have never experienced him.

Also Nicolas Lodeiro is a great signing... He's played 30 games for me and scored 15 goals now.. he is an attacking midfielder!!

'Kiko' Femenia is also a wonderkid on my game and him and Ronaldo are very similar.. Femenia is 20 now! He is in the Spain squad and well on his way to becoming the new David Silva.

Zezinho, Rafael Toloi and Loic Remy are also great buys... Toloi and Zezinho are now on loan for the second consecutive season and are playing superb. I've just bought Remy and he seems good!

Nicolas Lodeiro is a great signing... He's played 30 games for me and scored 15 goals now.. he is an attacking midfielder!!!

Marco Verratti does double that for me as a advanced playmaker.. 8-|

On the 10.3 patch, Aaron Ramsey becomes quite comfortably best player in the game.
Lacina Traore, Joao Pereira, Romelu Lukaku, Diego Renan, Nicolas Otamendi, Marco Verratti, Moussa Sissoko, Mamadou Sakho, Yaya Sanogo, Neymar, James Rodriguez, Eduardo Salvio (Even better than on the other patch) and Alphonse Areola are all brilliant youth players.

Definitely yaya sanogo!
Real Madrid youth played 12 scores 36.
7 goals in one of the games
and for real madrid played 4 scored 4 :D

Jonahtan Cristaldo is class for me, also Bernardo

Last edited:
Back