The Best Wonderkids Shortlist ever

Did this shortlist help you to find a superstar for your team?

• Yes

Votes: 59 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.4%

• Total voters

furaiz

Reaction score
I have compiled a huge list of wonderkids. (1532 players!)

If you want a player with great potential and can immediately play in your first team, no matter what team you're playing with, look no further!

Download here: http://www.filefront.com/15373319/Wonderkids Shortlist.slf

Alternative download
View attachment 28356

Save to your shortlists folder in the Sports interactive folder in 'My Documents'

Feedback please? ^^;)

* All players are aged 14-19

* Use the filter option to find your star players lol

* Depending on your database size, you may not get all 1532 players on this shortlist. This shortlist was created from a game save with England/France/Spain/Germany as playable leagues, and around 22000 players in the database.

* Not every player becomes a international superstar, some only become leading stars in divisions like coca cola championnship, but all are extremely useful.

*Maybe this could be added for download on the FM Base site ^^ *hint*

*All players on the list grow to be very good. Not all start out brilliant

* I reccomend Pompey Dan's training plan,find it in the tactical discussion forums, its brilliant for youth players and lower leagues, they shoot up rapidly. Also good for higher leagues, as they grow well from 3 month onwards

Last edited:
What section does it need to be saved in??
editor data?
db?
it won't be graphics or logos i know that!!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

cant open it??? anybody help i've tried winrar?

Thanks, downloaded and searching for the next Bradford superstar!

I think I should re-name it :S

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

What section does it need to be saved in??
editor data?
db?
it won't be graphics or logos i know that!!

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

cant open it??? anybody help i've tried winrar?

Its an .slf file, it does not need to be extracted or anything.

Just save to shortlists folder

Go to your documents, there should be a 'sports interactive' folder in there. Inside there, is a folder for FM 10, and inside that is a folder called 'shortlists' save the file driectly to there

Last edited:
its ok but filles with a load of **** though, no offense, i was arsenal help me find 1 or 2 but u should split it into good teams and worst of teams wonderkids as a player could be a league 1 superstar but **** for epl or la liga

I think people should just thank the guy for compiling such a broad, diverse shortlist. Loads of people have uploaded ****** ones with just the most obvious players, so people here who aren't happy should really not complain, if you can't find a player yourself and someone has put together a list that allows you to search for players that correlate with all types of teams and budgets you should be thankful rather than critical.

great shortlist mate

you dont have this player. i think he has de worst stats but he's gr8. he played in the U20 world cup for UAE. has a gr8 potential.

I have got about 6 players from my shortlist, signed on frees for chester city, and they will grow to be EPL stars ^^ Good thing is they grow at a pace where they are stars in every league, as you get promoted etc.Will get hard to hold onto them

Only highly rated ones like Pato, Bojan, Saivet Ext. are good, I saw Jose M-Poku on the list.
I released him in the first season.