The Betting Thread........

Rubbish James!

Put two 25p bets on today at 3 and 8/1 each. Won both, £3.25 :D

iput a tenner on west brom and liverpool double and won about 30 quid back yay

Anyone got any last day bets on?

i think some matches are too hard to call and many could go either way due to people playing for their lives so i may leave it be , mabye a daft few quid at the boro match like i usually do but nothing major i doubt

My lucky day :p

Put a few accumulators on today:

• First One: £1 Stake
Top Three Trebles (Championship): Wolves, Reading and Birmingham all to win 6/1. Well Reading and Brum won but Wolves lost so that went down :(

• Second: £1 Stake
Wigan, Arsenal, Man Utd and Barnsley to win. Wigan and Arsenal sadly failed to win :D

• Third: £1 Stake
Reading, Plymouth, Manure, Charlton to win. All won, and returned £12.60!

• Fourth: £0.50 Stake
Larissa, Arsenal, Nor v Derby (Draw), Plymouth, Reading, Sheff Utd, Parma, Coleraine, Mjondalen, Celtic and Huntly. Larissa, Plymouth, Reading, Sheff Utd, Celtic all won and Norwich Derby was a draw!. Didn't bother checking on the rest because Arsenal let me down anyway.

• Fifth: £0.60 Stake
Gremio, Sao Paulo, Palmeiras, Lille, Barca to win. All won and returned £8.48.

Stake: £4.10, Return: £21.08

I know its not much but better than a kick in the balls....then add that to my bit of luck earlier in the day:

I often play the "football quiz" on ladbrokes. Well for once i got the 5 cups and won the £75.05 jackpot!! then thought why not spent a quid again, and the very next game won the £15 jackpot. Was over the moon....

All hail, me.

just think if you didnt bet gay stakes you might have won some decent money

Woo, put £1 on an accumulator last night and it returned £48.

I put Spurs, Man Utd, Birmingham, Boca, Heerenveen, Celtic and Confianca SE to win.

Spurs triumphed, Man Utd and Celtic scraped it, Heerenveen and Boca won comfortably I think...and Birmingham scored in the 87thish minute and won 1-0.

Confianca won 3-2 I believe.:D

Last edited:
Seems you are quite the lucky chap redders.

Most I won on a bet was a few months back and it was about a tenner. I haven't bet much while I've been at uni 'cos I'm skint as it is.

Put one of my free 5er bets on Killie to do Celtic yday, given the people Celtic had out thought it wasn't a bad shout. Was contemplating putting it on Callie upsetting rangers at Ibrox, that's what I should ave done :(

Won about 35 quid last week with my first free bet then a punt on Villa scoring first and Valencia drawing at Depor.

What are the odds i wonder on Boro to kick next season in the Championship with Southgate still manager,because thats whats gonna happen.:mad:

I know the thread it's old, but if I will doing new, mods will link this thread again ;) So:
HOCKEY: Salzburg - Medvescak 1
FOOTBALL: Santos - Noroeste 1
TENNIS: Del Potro - Hewitt 1
Verdasco - Istomin 1
NBA: Detroit - Miami 2
Orlando - New Orleans 1
23 + poens for D.Howard from Orlando
New York - LA Lakers 2
WATERPOLO: Pro Recco - Posillipo 1

for now I score Pro Recco and Salzburg... what do you think of other pairs?
If I score all, I will won 20€

I know the thread it's old, but if I will doing new, mods will link this thread again ;) So:
HOCKEY: Salzburg - Medvescak 1
FOOTBALL: Santos - Noroeste 1
TENNIS: Del Potro - Hewitt 1
Verdasco - Istomin 1
NBA: Detroit - Miami 2
Orlando - New Orleans 1
23 + poens for D.Howard from Orlando
New York - LA Lakers 2
WATERPOLO: Pro Recco - Posillipo 1

for now I score Pro Recco and Salzburg... what do you think of other pairs?
If I score all, I will won 20€
******* Orlando..

Went for a 4 team accumulator today.

AC Milan
Tottenham
Barcelona
Sporting Lisbon

AC Milan have already won, Spurs appear to be winning the tie that i felt was a risk, which leaves Barcelona and Sporting to smash some minnows.

10 pound down, as near as doesnt make a difference 100 pound return hopefully. :)

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Sigh, Barca of all the teams.

I won :D I played:
Rangers - X
Napoli - X
Lille - X
I won 27€. ooo Im happyyyyyyyyy now :)

I've played:
1.Tottenham - Milan: Lennon scores first goal on the game
2.Tottenham - Milan: Robinho scores first goal on the game

I hope that one of this two will pass..

Woah this thread aint been used in ages, ill try and get her going again with this juicy one.

25th March

Serbia v N.Ireland WIN
Hungary v Holland WIN
Slovenia v Italy WIN
Spain v Czech Republic WIN

4/4

26th March

Wales v England WIN
Armenia v Russia LOSE
Georgia v Croatia LOSE
Ireland v Macedonia WIN
Usa v Argentina LOSE
Malta v Greece WIN

3/6

27th March

Brazilv Scotland WIN

2nd April

West Ham v Man United
West Brom v Liverpool
Wigan v Tottenham
Arsenal v Blackburn
Lens v Marseille
Nice v Lyon
Lille v Caen

3rd April

Fulham v Blackpool
Villareal v Barcelona

20 Team Accumilator.

£1 wins £10953.92

£10 wins £109,539,20

Id say deffinatly worth the £1 punt, few potential bannana skins in west ham v man utd, west brom v liverpool, fulham v blackpool and of course our ever appalling national performance during the wales v england game. But hey, if £1 wins you £11,000....then your over the moon, if you lose a quid, who cares...its a quid.

Website Paddypower.com.

Just put a tenner on my suggestion...no one else think a £1 - £11,000 is worth a stab?

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:30 PM ----------

Last chance...first games kick off tonight.

Last edited:
Lol Leumm.

I have put 2 £1 accumulators on for this weekend

Northampton v Torquay
Armenia v Russia
Georgia v Croatia
Port Vale v Bury DRAW
Macclesfield v Stevenage DRAW
Stockport
v Southend

£1 returns £171.13

AND

Portugal v Chile DRAW
Dagenham v Sheff Wed DRAW
Port Vale
v Bury
Hereford v Crewe
Oxford v Burton

£1 returns £109.30

Any chance? :p

Loving the long shot betting their mate, go big or go home, love it, I rekon your deffo in with a shot.