The big four is no more - Tottenham Hostpurs march to silverware!

lukef

Reaction score
After spending months at the coaching camp in Milan, i finally had completed the final course which enabled me to be able to manage top sides all over the world. But the problem for me was, which team? I headed for my flight which took me back to my apartment in London, scheduled to arrive back at 5pm, I felt i had enough time to contact a few clubs over position as manager. I drifted off to sleep whilst my plane was in flight..

Here is was, back in England. I reached for the hood inside my jacket as the weather outside was typical English weather. As i got home into my apartment, I slouched onto the sofa feeling a proud man. I then e-mailed the Tottenham chairman due to the vacany at White Hart Lane due to Harry Redknapp leaving the club due to family problems. It only took a couple of hours for Tottenham to respond to my e-mail..

" Hello, is this Mr Ferguson speaking?"

" Yes, it is indeed who's calling?"

" This is Daniel Levy, Tottenham chairman. We has recieved your e-mail for the spot as manager, i would willingly like to accept your proposal as manager, we will appoint you immediately, get down to White Hart Lane within the next hour."

" Thank you so much! You will not regret this decision, I wont let you down."

* Beeeeeeep* - The phone hung up, I sprang out of the chair in excitement, grabbed my car keys and left my house, even forgetting to switch off the computer.

This is where my life changed for the better, and for Tottenham's sake. The journey began.