The Big Four

haz_

Reaction score
In my saves I often see that there is no ''Big Four" in the EPL. Teams like Tottenham, Man City and Everton are always challenging for the title. What do you guys think?

Tottenham always seem to win it on my games. Everton usually mid-table. I've had united finish 7th before.

Tottenham always win it on my saves too somehow,with Chelsea,Man Utd and Liverpool rounding of the top 4,Everton do decently on my saves although I have never seen them win it

Tottenham, always do well.

Man City always flop in first season.

Prestion North End always seem to get promoted and, in the end, become the best team in england (about 20/30 seasons in though xD)

in sunderland story 12 games in and everton avent lost or drawn a game

Big four usually ends up as Man City, Tottenham, Chelsea then either Man Utd or Liverpool.
9/10 times Man Utd hire Juande Ramos or Javier Aguirre when Fergie goes

I usually have Chelsea winning it on my games, I don't really care who wins it as long as United don't though.

Usually United comes up with 2nd or 1st. Then its Man City who are ninth some how. But they buy aload of **** players for ridiculous prices though. Usually it's the top four in my game.

I find that when Sir Alex retires Man Utd always seem to drop to around mid-table, Chelsea and Man City (F*****g hate them always trying to take my best players) taking most titles, though Spurs did win once. Arsenal mid-table side with Tony Mowbray as manager :p

Yeah Spurs won the title on my Real Madrid save in the 2nd season, quite easily as well like 12 points clear of Chelsea...and in the same season Man City reached the final of the Champions League but I beat them 3-0 :p

i have seen Everton relegated twice in 1st season

Man. City are the most unpredictable. They finish at first or 8th, you'll never know. Tottenham are pretty constant, they always get a place around the 5th. Everton is the worst of the three (at least ingame). They ussually finish 8th or below, even starting well and sometimes reach the 2nd place.