The birth of Bath FC, A bcfc story

Status
Not open for further replies.
good signings mate i think you can get a europa league spot :D

The Bath Chronicle

Bath FC have just completed their first month as a football team. As many expected the bookmakers really slated their chances giving them for the paying customer great odds. At one point they stretched to 50-1 on a win! They took 3 points from four league games, winning their first against Fulham. Aritz Aduriz got the games only goal in the 70th minute to grab a pretty deserved victory. The second game was one of the toughest fixture any team could be faced with; an away trip to The City of Manchester stadium. They lost the match 2-0 and although they had the odd chance all in all City deserved more from the match.The third match was no doubt the most disappointing, Bath hosted Wigan in what was thought to be a close encounter. The away side ran out easy 4-1 winners but in all honesty if you would of taken Hugo Rodallega out of Wigan's team it would have been an entirely different result, he scored two goals and added an assist. In the middle of the next week, the team travelled to Ashton Gate for a league cup second round tie. It was the club's first taste at the league cup and it was a great taste that has led to them being rewarded with a second drink of it. Of course the drink refers to a place in the next round, not an ironic pun referring to the trophy's old name of The Milk Cup. Anyway, they won the game 3-1 due to goals from Fernando Gago, Nadir Belhadj and Ruud Van Nistelrooy. After going 1-0 down the tie was really swung after Paolo Maldini's switch of emphasis on the teams play. It was a good performance but what followed was disappointment and almost disarray for the clubs few fans. A trip up to Turf Moor is one that is expected to be physical but when side's play football and when their technical ability shines, you can come out quite easily with three points. They ran the game with slick movement, accurate passing and a sense of swagger teams come across when they play well. The only problem was that they couldn't finish. This really came to hurt them when in the 92nd minute young Barnsley born forward Jay Rodriguez popped up to grab a lucky winner. A very shocked supporter stated 'I genuinely feel gobsmacked at how we've left here with no points. These are the games that mean most, both teams know they'll be fighting it out at the end of the year. We were the team to falter and already I feel like we're going down'. Although Bath are overachieving in 18th position they really should be higher up the league. Check back at the same time next month.

The Bath Chronicle

As the season carries on, the woe carries on for our local 'Barbarians' fans. After three months in existence they lie 18th in the premier league table, only gaining two wins and seven points in eleven games. The pre-determined fate of relegation really seems to be looming for the local side. The team's main problem is a tendency for very harsh injuries to key players. It seems as if as soon as one player hits form they're injured by an opponent. This combined with their strikers inability to finish has really given the team rock bottom confidence. A stroke of luck could really swing the season for them but they will need it very soon as their next game is an away trip to bottom of the league Hull. Aritz Aduriz will be key in that game as he is top scorer with five goals. He has played fairly well but the rest of the side has been a let down. Come on and pick up the season now!

[COLOR=#00e0]_____________________________________________________________________________________________-[/COLOR]

The Bath Chronicle

What a difference a month can make! Bath FC have gone from looking appalling to looking world class. Due to the international break only three games were played. The Barbarians won all three scoring fourteen goals and conceding none! It started with a 6-0 win away at Hull, then followed a nervy 1-0 win at the Brittania Stafium before the final game when they thrashed West Ham 7-0! Lacina Traore got a hat-trick which really summed up their month. They've now have risen to 14th in the league awaiting a trip to the Molineux. Aritz is still top scorer with 9 goals in 15 appearances, hopefully this can be the start of something beautiful!

You should be in bed now ;)

The Barbarians - very niceee

Well, I was getting ready to load this up and it seems I have misplaced the save game. It isn't in my load menu and I can't find it after searching, any ideas on what to do? :S

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Anyone?

I guess you could start over, if there is no way you can find you're file?
Thats the only possibility i can think of.

To be fair I can't really be bothered to start again :S

I guess it's done :'(

Too bad, are you sure there is no way you can find/recover you're lost game.
Tbh i know how it is, i've been there so many times before, bad luck mate :)

Yeah, it's always the important saves too :'(

Thanks everyone, bye :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.