The blue birds

• Thread starter Thread starter Thefmgod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4K

Thefmgod

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents im starting up a story to get cardiff city to the top flight so i invite you on our journey :)
I might not be the best writer ever but please dont hate :)
August results/fixtures:
First game cardiff v watford:
Good start to the campaign dominated but got a scare on the 77th when watford pulled a goal back but apart from that great game
View attachment 216502
Game two Portsmouth:Cardiff:
Shocking performance from the lads we got completely dominated and pompy took a well deserved win
View attachment 216503
Game 3 Cardiff v Nottingham Forest:
That was the sort of reaction i wanted from the boys we played a strong side and dominated kenny miller getting a hat-rick he is defiantly showing to be a key player
View attachment 216504
Game 4 Hull City v Cardiff:
This game i wanted to get a good result on our travels Hull going up 1-0 in the 9th minute got me scared sorted out the tactics and took over after that moment on wards
View attachment 216505
Game 5 Cardiff v Derby:
Another solid result at home we are defiantly making it a fortress 2-1 to the blue birds at half time told the boys that we could do better and picked up 2 nice goals
View attachment 216506
Game 6 Coventry v Cardiff
What a way to end the month one of the best games that we had played really tight but Coventry got a goal at the end but a great game and result
View attachment 216507
League Table:
Top of the table but we have only played 6 games so there is alot of time to go i cant see us winning it but you never know anything is possible :)
View attachment 216508

Hey guys i really do hope you enjoy this i know it might seem boring but ask me what you think i could do better and i will try :)

Great start, have you made any transfers yet, and I've definetely seen worst writing on this website before, it's preety good, good luck

Transfer round up:
I had hardly any transfer budget so i had to take matters into my own hands get rid of 3 players and then bring in a young talent defender which im playing over 4 years so im good
View attachment 216512
Guys i cant update till about 7-10pm gmt time becasuse im out all day so ill go a bit then update you all :)

Big signings, you should make Premier League if you continue your excellent form, did you have to beat Newcastle to Tomkins because it seems like he signs for them every game I play!

I didn't mean to steal your name, your the original though, when did you sign up?

September blues:
Not one of the best months but good enough
Game one Cardiff v Crystal place:
Good game kenny miller snatching two goals we might nt of had as much possession but a nice 3-0 win
View attachment 216528
Game two Burnley v Cardiff
This is what i mean we can smash teams at home but we go to away games and get demolished miller getting a goal at the end but to late to start a comeback from the blue birds but jay Rodriquez gets a great hat-rick
View attachment 216529
Game 3 middlesborugh v Cardiff:
Best away result we've had so far our first clean sheet wouldn't let boro do a thing the whole game and we go home with the 3 points
View attachment 216530
Game 4 Cardiff v Southampton:
Disapointment they were sitting bottom of the table and we should of dominated but fair play to southampton they played really well and deserved a draw
View attachment 216531
League table:
Still sitting in 1st place but only by goal difference West ham really aint doing to good so lets hope we can steal the place from them :)
View attachment 216532
Hey guys thanks for the support i will upload at half 7 gmt time so please be patient :)

Big signings, you should make Premier League if you continue your excellent form, did you have to beat Newcastle to Tomkins because it seems like he signs for them every game I play!

I didn't mean to steal your name, your the original though, when did you sign up?
Aha i probaly stole the name from you and yeah we really should west ham not doing what they should be and yeah i did jack collision always signs for Aston Villa as well ahaha.I signed tomkins in about july i had bidded for him but couldnt pay it yet so i went for him again and snapped him up

Things go from bad to worse:
You'll know what i mean at the end :)
Game 1 Blackpool v Cardiff:
We should of got the 3 points today but the boys couldn't perform only 2 shots on target to scrape a point blackpool should of won but thats how the game goes...
View attachment 216632
Game 2 Cardiff v Brighton
Much better performance sadly none of the strikers getting on the scoresheet mark Hudson did twice once for us and once for Brighton
View attachment 216637
Game 3 Barnsley v Cardiff
Nice away win they missed a pen and we countered it strait away and going up two nill which was amazing
View attachment 216639
Game 4 Cardiff v Peterborough
What a result i was never expecting that sort of result
View attachment 216641
Game 5 Reading v Cardiff
We go from that to this how disappointing for us just snatching a draw
View attachment 216642
Game 6 Ipswich v Cardiff
Ipswich are a good team we had better possession more shots on target but just couldn't go in not our day
View attachment 216643
League table:
As you can see we go from first to 3rd hopefully next month will be an improvment
View attachment 216644
Hey if you guys are enjoying this so far tell people like ect helps and shows me that you want it to continue :)

Thats more like it:
Game one Cardiff v Bristol city
great way to start the new month gunnersion, earnshaw and kiss getting on the score sheet
View attachment 216649
Game two
Cardiff v Lecister
What a result we needed to win to close the gap earnshaw with a lovely hat-rick and nile ranger coming on as a super sub to score two goals to win it
View attachment 216655
game 3 Millwall v Cardiff
Another great result i wanted to beat millwall myself personally and we needed it because we had just beat lecister so we needed to be on there tails earnshaw scoring again doing much better then miller at the moment.
View attachment 216658
Game 4
Cardiff v Leeds
Just wow earnshaw with 4 goals! and ranger coming on to score two just what a result!!
View attachment 216659
Game 5
Birmingham v Cardiff
What a way to end the month 5/5 class from the lads earnshaw getting another 4 goals!! sensational
View attachment 216660
Job offers:
Basically after this month two premier league clubs wanted me i rejected them but in future if i tell you who wants me ill let you decide were to stay or go here are the clubs:
View attachment 216664View attachment 216665

Would anyone be interested in my starting a west ham series because im starting a career with them anyway

get it up on the gary speed challenge - i'll link it up you'll get a few more people following you along.

well it'll make you want to keep the story going to get achievements? as well as people will follow it, and you can get idea's on who to sign etc etc

well it'll make you want to keep the story going to get achievements? as well as people will follow it, and you can get idea's on who to sign etc etc
Yeah have you posted my story on there to get people here?

no, I haven't done that yet.

Go to the link and post a screenshot of your manager screen - and i'll add you on there.

Last edited:
Back