The blue birds

• Thread starter Thread starter Thefmgod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4K
post a screenshot of your manager screen on the thread (gary speed challenge) and then i can post it up on the table and people will see your thread?!

December:
Great result just wish that me had more shots on target
View attachment 217203
Cardiff v Portsmouth
Another solid performance were really looking like champions
View attachment 217204
Nottm forest v Cardiff
We was so unlucky its a joke we dominated but couldn't put it in
View attachment 217205
Watford v Cardiff
Another great performance from the boys
View attachment 217207
West ham v Cardiff
I was buzzing after this game just wow smashing a team like that just wow
View attachment 217208
League table:
Were ahead by a few points really solid this season only 3 loses this season!
View attachment 217206

Im going to stop this and play my own save because no one is reading when i get a reply ill start again

Hello guys really sorry i haven't uploaded but ive got my GCSE and well they decide my furutre which is scary so i havent fought about this but anyway heres the update for january:
Cardiff v Coventry:
Teams are just getting lucky now easy we could of one 5-0
View attachment 218044
Cardiff v Hull
We weren't as good but we sorted it out and won 3-1 after being level at the break
View attachment 218045
Derby v Cardiff
Tomkins last game for the blue birds and what a game he had and if your wondering why he left its because im a stupid idiot who put a relsease clause on him
View attachment 218046
No league table either sorry but i went to far in so sorry this has to be the worst update

Our first month in the premier league and here is how it starts
Fulham v Cardiff:
Well things could of gone better but the players were getting used to each other and the fulham keeper was outstanding
View attachment 218275
Cardiff v Newcastle:
A really good performence and a amazing free kick from conway to steal the game :)
View attachment 218276
Transfer summary:
Well since there was only 2 premier league games this month i fought id show you who i had signed so here enjoy and if you want to know if there worth it just ask thank you and good night
View attachment 218277

Sorry, couldn't reply earlier, been away in England from Australia because my grandfathert died, but your living up to expectations, continue the story Mr.God

Back