Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This morning unknown manager James Clements has been given the Manchester City manager job. This is what he said at his first Press Conference. I am pleased to have taken a job that has very high expectations. At the end of this season I hope we will be sitting comfortabley in 4th place and reach the Quarter-Finals of the F.A. Cup. Also I can comfirm our transfer budget will be £55m for the season that is coming.

Add some colour, screenies, bit more depth to it.
More people will follow then.
With the right signings you could vastly exceed your expectations. But fair enough being safer than sorry

Good luck mate, I will be following, Man City are kinda eazy :D

What mfage said. People will follow with his suggestions. Best of luck though. :)

Good luck, City is fun. Any abuse that normally follows a Man City story, will result in Infractions, so you have been warned

good luck mate, personally i'd try not to make any signing just yet, concentrate on getting the squad gelled first, ee where you stand in january, will be following with interest

AC Milan vs Manchester City
AC Milan came out on top at the San Siro in a narrow 2-1 victory. AC Milan took the lead when Pato scored a header on the 59th minute mark. AC Milan doubled there lead when the clock was on 66 minutes. Craig Bellamy scored for Man.City on the 73rd minute.

Manchester City vs Real Madrid
Manchester City provided no shocks as they were beaten 4-0 by Real Madrid. Raul scored the opener on the 14th minute. Higuain made it 2-0 on the 59th minute. And Louis Jerome Dieme scored twice in the last 6 minutes to seal a 4-0 victory.​

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Next update in about 30 mins which will be about the last 7 pre-season games and latest transfers

Last edited:
Oldham vs Man City
Manchester City fans were dissapointed with the result today after being held to a 1-1 draw.
This is what the Manchester City manager had to say after this result "I am dissapointed with the result today but you have to think we could have lost if Martin Petrov missed that penalty in the 87th minute."

Status
Not open for further replies.