Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have chosen to strong a title, but god they get on my nerves sometimes.

I dno The title made me laugh, and i'll agree with it i asked the board to sign a player for me so they take all my transfer budget but they never actually signed him :mad:

Always depends on the clubs status but mine are pretty okay. I've just improved my training and youngster facilities and gotten a bit of expansion on my stadium and considering the success I'm having with the team, I'm easily earning the spent money back so the economy's going well.

I dno The title made me laugh, and i'll agree with it i asked the board to sign a player for me so they take all my transfer budget but they never actually signed him :mad:

They are thieves. THIEVES I TELL YOU!

On a different note. A businessman is promising me £70m in transfer funds if he takes over the club. You are most welcome to Leeds, good sir.

Yeah happened to me too... Stefan Kuntz and his 15 brothers took over and now the board is full of Kuntz.

Is this site for children of the age of 10 and over or even younger, if so the title is inappropriate, and in any case why use such language?

whats the problem with using bad language?? The fella is entitled to his own opinion... I would share your opinion on the board 'Robwiks'.

The only thing my board ever grant is a feeder/parent club.
Lucky you! Mine say they dont want to rely on loans or the financial benefits arnt enough. Really struggling with BV Veendam!

whats the problem with using bad language?? The fella is entitled to his own opinion... I would share your opinion on the board 'Robwiks'.

I agree with you, but the rules say no bad language, so yeah.

My board are OK, i am Q.P.R and i got promoted through play offs 1st season then finished 8th and then 5th behind man utd by goal difference and in the 2nd/3rd seasons i was offered the manager job at Real Madrid, Man Utd, Barcelona, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and basically every top team in England and Spain which i rejected all of them and i have been donned ''untouchable'' by the board but they give me everything but a new stadium and i have only just managed to get my stadium expanded by 1000 seats which is frustrating!!

Status
Not open for further replies.