The Bootroom Issue 4

Bozza

Reaction score
tb-logo.png

Greetings fellow Football Manager addicts. We would like to invite you to pull up a chair, sit back and relax with the latest issue of The Bootroom – a fanzine dedicated to everybody’s favourite management sim. If you haven’t heard of us before then let me explain…

Do you remember the CM magazines that Sports Interactive used to release once or twice a year? Well, we missed them terribly, so we decided to create our very own magazine. The first issue hit the virtual shelves just before Christmas last year and we are now up to issue 4.

Here are the links to download issue 4:
FMFormation
FileFront

We are not ashamed to admit that we are FM ‘fanboys’. The Bootroom sets out to inform, inspire and entertain with a wide range of articles including tactical help, skin reviews, stories, league and team guides and even a rummage around the history of the world’s greatest game. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.

The great thing about being an independent fanzine is that we can go where SI’s own magazine could not. That doesn’t mean berating every little flaw of the game, but we can be very fond of our own opinion and that’s much more fun. Hopefully you will agree that our take on all things FM is original and thought provoking. We try not to follow the pack (unless the pack has warm sausage sandwiches).

Until recently the editorial team consisted of Simon Johncock (editor), Chris Kelly (design) and Pete Jennings (sub-editor and chief writer). Sadly Simon has had to relinquish his role due to other commitments and that is why we have decided to team up with FMFormation to get a little help organizing and promoting The Bootroom – which means Bozza’s inbox is now bombarded with detailed discussions on how many articles we need, what captions should look like and other equally exciting stuff.

Anyway, that’s enough talk. We hope you enjoy issue 4 of The Bootroom. There will be another one along just before Christmas, so make sure you get all your shopping done so that you can get some serious FM time while everyone else is sleeping off their dinner.

The Bootroom Team
Site: http://www.fmformation.net/bootroom
E-mail: [email protected]

I've downloaded it. Will check it out soon :)

Had a read through some of it. Good work, I'll be looking forward to the next one. ;)

I've read quite a bit of it. It's a good read and very well put together. Keep it up and let us know when the next issue is out <)