The Boss Tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter damen1984
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 7K

damen1984

Reaction score
At last I have created a tactic that I am proud of, seems my other tactic was just not good enough for everyone but this one should work well with most teams,

It's a 4-3-2-1 that has a quick tempo, short passing and is narrow minded yet uses alll of the pitch and utilises the full backs very very well, the most importent players are the full backs and two cm's everyone else blends in around them, the play is fantastic and often get commentary saying x is looking like a team unbeatable at the moment etc, scores some wonderful team goals and also some magical solo efforts, it really does seem to mix it up and keep the opposition guessing about the next attack,

I don't use any shouts or oi's, match prep is always team cohesion and I mix att/def positioning depending on the opposition,
have tried with Bayern Munich in my 3rd season, won the domestic treble, was knocked out of qtr finals champ league against psg (who have an awesome team and went on to win it) on away goals
sad.gif
I also took charge of Werder Bremen after they were relegated, not as easy as it seems) they're finances were terrible and had to sell half the squad, the % of transfer revenue available was hard to work with but I rebuilt the squad and won the league so does work in lower divisions on poorer pitches and less gifted players,

Although its got a narrow setting I still have my pitch set to wide as the team really uses the size of the pitch to their advantage,

Looking for testers who are struggling mid way through a season or with any other teams outside Germany, leave me feedback and if you have tweaked it and made it better somehow then please share your findings,

one bad note was the odd game I got hammered, no idea why and it was the odd game, other than that you have 15-20 game streaks and also goals from all over the team, hope it works well for you
smile.gif

OMG! Why do u guys even bother to upload? Of course you will get results with a big team like Bayern (a team full of quality players) post screens with lower rep teams with the same success, then that will really be a tactic to be proud of!

OMG! Why do u guys even bother to upload? Of course you will get results with a big team like Bayern (a team full of quality players) post screens with lower rep teams with the same success, then that will really be a tactic to be proud of!

Oh your God, let him upload what he wants,ok? If you don't like, just go somewhere else.

He can be proud of his work, there are people who cant achieve anything with any sides. Comments like yours are not welcome when people take time to create something.

I have no problem with your moans and groans as long as they are constructive, have you tried the tactic? as I said the Werder Bremen side had a financial meltdown basically and had to rebuild on a very low budget, also posted results after a full season rather than 10 games so not as if it took 5 mins, by all means I will try with a lower class team when I get chance but the point is I liked the way the tactic played and shared it for others to use or modify in any way they see fit then leave me feedback, good luck with your poor team season and update me once you have tried it :)

How does your team perfom in the hard away games?

They perform well (apart from the odd result against stutgart) had the best away record for both teams and either drew or won my away games against the top 5

Gonna give it a try with the FMC Challenges, I'll let you know how it goes mate.

Just used this as ManU after getting off to a 8th place standing with other tactics LOL. I'm scoring alot easier finally! but like you said i have two great CM's, the defense seems to give up alot of goals, or it might be i need to mess around with players a little so far so good though, im liking the scoring chances with this tactic vs the other ones i been using. ill keep updated on how it goes and if you find any defensive tweeks let me know!

Thank you, let me know how it goes and if you tweaked anything would be great :)

Did well in the FMC Challenges mate, it's a good tactic if you like a narrow style of play, whereas i prefer wide play.

Did well in the FMC Challenges mate, it's a good tactic if you like a narrow style of play, whereas i prefer wide play.

Totally agree with you, I too prfer a wide tactic, just found this years edition harder to get the team to play how I want so thought i'd try something different, thanks for trying and the feedback :)

Just used this as ManU after getting off to a 8th place standing with other tactics LOL. I'm scoring alot easier finally! but like you said i have two great CM's, the defense seems to give up alot of goals, or it might be i need to mess around with players a little so far so good though, im liking the scoring chances with this tactic vs the other ones i been using. ill keep updated on how it goes and if you find any defensive tweeks let me know!

Thanks for trying, I will be working on the defensive side of things the weekend if I can as I am struggling at the back with my Werder Bremen side after promotion, with united (assuming its the first season), Rafael and Evra should be awesome for you would look at bringing in one or two players with a bit of pace though as Scholes, Giggs, Rio, Carrick haven't got the best stats in that sense and with quick tempo might affect their fitness towards the end of games, have you noticed a particular type of goal you concede (crosses, ball over top, long shots) and is there a particular time in the match you're most likely to concede?, Thanks for the feedback

I am currently managing both Sunderland and Russia, and the year is 2018. I tried your tactic and managed to get 2 wins with Russia without conceeding and 2 wins and a draw with Sunderland. The only modification I've made is that I switched the two AMC to AMR/AML. Still Inside forwards.

Back