The Boss Tactic

• Thread starter Thread starter damen1984
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 7K
A lot of possitive feedback guys, much appreciated, still looking at ways to improve some defensive lapses but nothing to post about yet, thanks again :)

i got promoted with leeds into the EPL and those defensive lapses are huge lol. mainly when they cross from the touchline

so started using this tactic about 5 games in with ManU and being in 8th place, came in first in premier and won a cup. Having good CM's is a given, i also had 2 good IF and rooney as poacher. Home games were really easy, away games were somewhat hard and if it was raining it was harder. gave up alot of goals to corners or set pieces though. Feel like maybe it could use some tweaking with the IF/poachers, alot of times i'd have guys standing around 2 feet from each other just player watching. Def it feels a little weak against stronger teams but you can rely on your offense. good tactic though i going to use it in my second season and try to tweak some settings. fyi. started using this tactic after trying alot of other popular tatics that just wearnt working for my ManU team.

i have used this tactic with santos and swindon town i have got to say it is 1 of the best tactics i have used. santos i went 28 games un beaten then lost 1-0 as i had lots of injuries then i went another 16 games so it does work
i then decided to try it with a quite poor team and started a new season with swindon town i am not that far in but i am unbeaten again after 8 games 6 drawn 2 and have lost 1 in the capital one cup against arsenal which i lost 3-2 at the emirates so i believe this tactic is special

still tweaking with the defence side of things but nothing to report as of yet, took mr a long time to get this tactic as it is so making improvementthat are consistent over a whole season will take me a while but keep playing with it and feel free to upload any changes or improvements you have made :)

Back