CharlieG

Reaction score
Gio dos Santos i am on the 9.30 hes still at spurs. i was wondering what his best possition is how do you get the best out of him and is he worth the 20 million i will be paying for him.

im not really sure what the best postion would be but i think its striker, also i think ur paying to much for him, i think hes worth 9M-16M if hes lucky

TBH i think he is **** i have had him 3-4 times and has just done nothing for me

If you've got a decent training regime with nice facilities, he can turn out as a true quality player. I personally prefer to train him as a Forward, rather than a Winger, simply because he has higher fundamentals for the striker position to begin with. He lacks crossing ability, but has an ok finishing ability, and his speed/flair will cause havoc in the box.

He is worth 20mill if you plan to utilize him as a long term player. He will end up worth more than that provided he's trained well. If you're looking to the short term, maybe look for someone who is more accomplished at the moment.

Cheers For The Help But Im Guna Take A Gamble On Him I Think, The Best Buys Are Gambles.

FMBilly is right, he performs alot better as a striker. Whenever he's played up front for me he's always done very well, defenders don't seem to be able to handle him.