Status
Not open for further replies.

hazer

Reaction score

breaking news

DAILY RECORD
Falkirk have appointed Conor Hayes as there new manager after former manager Eddie May was rushed to hospital after he was walking up the stairs and spilt his tea all over himself and fell down the stairs. It is believed that he broke his neck and his collarbone.

Last edited:
Newspaper stories usually contain capital letters at the start of sentences. They also capitalize names.

Sorry mate hope this dosent put you of the story

Sorry mate, hope this doesn't put you off the story.

I don't mean to be an *******, but yeah, when a story is poorly written, it puts me off.
There are a few stories here where I ignore less than adequate grammar and sentence construction because the players are good and they have original stories. Luckily there's quite a few stories to chose from.
Yours is just another Scotland story, there's quite a few good ones already from there.

Come on guy, would you read a book if it contained grammar like this? I know this is an internet forum, but there should be some standard set in terms of grammar if you want to write a story.
A sentence with no capitalization is uncomfortable to read. Have you not been to school?

Sorry mate, hope this doesn't put you off the story.

I don't mean to be an *******, but yeah, when a story is poorly written, it puts me off.
There are a few stories here where I ignore less than adequate grammar and sentence construction because the players are good and they have original stories. Luckily there's quite a few stories to chose from.
Yours is just another Scotland story, there's quite a few good ones already from there.

Come on guy, would you read a book if it contained grammar like this? I know this is an internet forum, but there should be some standard set in terms of grammar if you want to write a story.
A sentence with no capitalization is uncomfortable to read. Have you not been to school?

he's new here, just like you. so lay off.

edit: and he may not use capitals, but he can spell a **** sight better than a lot of the story tellers at the moment

Last edited:
I just felt it had to be said.

Nothing personal, Hazer, I can sometimes sound like a ***, and for that I apologize.
For all I know you might be the best story teller the world has ever seen, but please take my advice; at least capitalize to give natural pauses in long sentences, it makes it so much easier and comfortable to read. And that goes along way, at least when reading of a computer screen.

A Europa League update:

2nd Qualifying Round Leg 1:

Falkirk 1 Kr 1
Falkirk Scorer: Scott Arfield
Kr Scorer: Eyjolfur Valgarosson

2nd qualifying round Leg 2

Kr 1 Falkirk 2
Kr Scorer: Poriour Sarrisson
Falkirk Scorers: Pedro Moutinho,Scott Arfield

3rd Qualifying round Leg 1

Paok 0 Falkirk 0

3rd Qualifying round Leg 2

Falkirk 1 Paok 0
Falkirk Scorer: Carl Finnigan

4th Qualifying round Leg 1

Everton 1 Falkirk 0
Everton Scorer: Leon Osman

Falkirk 1 Everton 2
Falkirk Scorer:eek:g
Everton Scorers: Jo,Fernando Gago

Summary : A very good run , i didnt expect to get so far. So before the season kicks of, im very confident
Highlight:playing Everton
Low Point:There wasn't one

Pre Season update:

Newport County 1 Falkirk 5
Newport Scorer: Andrew Joyce
Falkirk Scorers: Pedro Moutinho,Ryan Flynn,Stewart Murdoch,Dayne Robertson,Vitor Lima

Stevenage 1 Falkirk 5
Stevenage Scorer: Ryan Carlton
Falkirk Scorers: Goran Maric x 2,Pedro Moutinho x2,Vitor Lima

Scunthorpe 0 Falkirk 0

Falkirk 4 GH Academy 0
Falkirk Scorers:Ryan Flynn,Goran Maric x2,Pedro Moutinho

Kettering 1 Falkirk 2
Kettering Scorer:Andre Boucaud
Falkirk Scorers edro Moutinho,Scott Davidson

Shrewsbury 1 Falkirk 1
Shrewsbury Scorer:Terry Dunfield
Falkirk Scorer:Marc Twaddle

Summary.; A very good pre-season.All new signings settling in.
Highlight:The draw v Scunthorpe,a good test against a strong Championship side.
Low Point:The draw v Shrewsbury,a very poor league 2 side,a game we should have won.

Also a transfer update and finally a update from the First 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.