The British And Irish Premier League Challenge

Do You Think That This Is A Good Challenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it includes British, Scotish, Welsha and Irish players

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

alrite mate

Sweet. That will make it a little easier lol.

When do we start?

Sweet. That will make it a little easier lol.

When do we start?

wen 20 people have taken the challenge

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Stoke please

alrite mate

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Everton for me please

alrite for a liverpool supporter lol

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

sunderland please

ok just gunna add you

We are half way there, just need 10 more members to take the remaining teams, there is still a lot of good teams there Chelsea,Man Utd,Birmingham

Birmingham please mate. Where can I download the update?

If you can't sell all of them can you put them in the resveres squad

Good question. I was concerned about that as well. Will loan be ok til someone bid on the foreign player. I noticed it's more difficult to sell reserve and under 18s players than regulars.

If you can't sell all of them can you put them in the resveres squad

if u want, just don't play them in the first team

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

man utd please mate :)

sorry there are taken wanna choose another team

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

shouldnt we use v9?

ohh i dunno

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Good question. I was concerned about that as well. Will loan be ok til someone bid on the foreign player. I noticed it's more difficult to sell reserve and under 18s players than regulars.

try release them or if board block it just don't play them in first team

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

man utd plz

alrite mate