The Broken Blues - Chelsea In A Crisis

m8 im having problems its now in its correct file i reload skin but nothing is there any other ideas? and im ruining ur story also sorry dude

Last edited:
John Terry Leaves, But Lampard Stays

lampard_2882323.jpg

Chelsea Football Club suffered a huge blow today as John Terry left the club on a free after requesting his contract to be terminated.

But they were given a huge boost by the news that club legend Frank Lampard has announced he will stay. Its a massive boost for the club to retain the services of such a great player, his wages might be high but manager Sam Birch doesn't seem to mind:

''I'm delighted that Frank has committed himself to the club. We've sold so many high earners I'm not too fussed about Frank's. The amount he's done for the club is amazing and sticking by us through such tough times speaks volumes about him as a person. So I'm delighted to have him with me and I'm sure the team are too. Players like Josh McEachran, Lewis Baker and Ruben Loftus-Cheek will benefit from Frank staying and they can learn a lot from him as they're the future of Chelsea now and will play key roles in the next few seasons.''

Birch has promoted many youth team players like Izzy Brown, Nathan Ake, Tomas Kalas and Islam Feruz to name a few but he might not be able to hold on to them. Feruz has already had two bids made for him from Hull which were instantly rejected.

''Feruz is a key player for us now, with Torres and Ba leaving Feruz and Lukaku will be our strikers now. Andre Schurrle can also play up front but he'll mainly be play on the wings. Nathan Ake, Tomas Kalas and Kenneth Omeruo will be our centre backs and Nat Chalobah will mainly play in the middle of midfield. I don't think I need to sign anyone this club has plenty of quality youth who might have thought they'd never actually break the first team but now they have that chance.'''

Transfer Update

View attachment 380650

Squad

Chelsea-lose-youth-cup.jpg

Chelsea today have announced their squad for the season and it includes many of their youth players.

The likes of Lewis Baker, Nathan Ake, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Alex Kiwomya have all joined up with Frank Lampard, Oscar and Andre Schurrle to form this seasons squad for the troubled side. Isaiah Brown will also been involved along with Tomas Kalas and Islam Feruz who has remained silent and disciplined after numerous bids from Hull and Sunderland. Its a very youthful team but many are tipping this side to finish last place with bookies offering odds of 2000-1 for them to win the league.

Squad

View attachment 380711View attachment 380712

August 2012

Chelsea-fc.jpg

Solid first month
Super Cup Final very tight versus Bayern
Attack looks good but defence leaky

League

Chelsea 3 - 0 Rochdale

Kalas(2), Lampard

Solid start, three first half goals settled it.

Mansfield 2 - 3 Chelsea

McEachran, Hazard, Schurrle

A very tight game which could have gone either way but Schurrle's first goal for the club in the 80th minute won it for us.

Chelsea 2 - 1 AFC Wimbledon

Lampard, Feruz

View attachment 380813

Phew, what a win this was. Islam Feruz with his first club goal and what a time to get it!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

First Round

Chelsea 5 - 3 Charlton

van Ginkel, Lukaku(2), Schurrle, Hazard

View attachment 380814

This was our first game of the season and what a way to kick it off. A stunning game and a stunning win.

Second Round

Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 3 Chelsea

Oscar, Lukaku, Lampard

Another good win over a Championship side. Our three big guns netting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Euro Super Cup

FC Bayern 1 - 0 Chelsea

A good game, they had Robben sent off early in the second half but we couldn't capitalise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So a pretty good opening month but if I've learnt anything its that its not going to be easy. Some really tight games and the squad is so thin injuries could easily cripple us and destroy our season. We don't even have a natural right back and Wallace picked up a knock so Ake will be covering there for a month.

We look solid enough going forward obviously with the attacking players I've managed to retain. But at the back we seem to still be finding our feet, they're all very young so that might be why.

Player of the Month

Thorgan Hazard

thorgan_display_image.jpg

The younger Hazard has stepped up since Eden left.

Table

View attachment 380820

Solid start, as to kind of be expected.

Sam. This has inspired me to do the same thing with Man United. I was just wondering what changes you made in the editor? Did you just put all facilities to 0 for example?

Sam. This has inspired me to do the same thing with Man United. I was just wondering what changes you made in the editor? Did you just put all facilities to 0 for example?
Facilities to 8 I think, changed our stadium, removed shirt sponsors and things like that. Moved last years Play off runners up a league to even out the leagues. Removed us from the CL. Reduced our reputation.

How can you be tipped to be bottom with the likes of Lukaku, Lampard, Oscar etc. You should still be able to breeze through this league. When it comes to making transfers are you going to stick with youth or try and bring in experience?

You should spank league 1 and 2. May be a little bit of difficulty in the champ but doubt it! Would be good to see you just go for youth!! :)

Yeah mate sounds interesting, first few leagues will be easy but will be nice to see the youth developing, Would you day you need to make any transfers up until the Premier League?

Yeah mate sounds interesting, first few leagues will be easy but will be nice to see the youth developing, Would you day you need to make any transfers up until the Premier League?
Hmmm depends if I lose anyone I suppose, defo need a left back though!!!

You should spank league 1 and 2. May be a little bit of difficulty in the champ but doubt it! Would be good to see you just go for youth!! :)
Yeah should do really, be interesting to see if I can keep the big names remaining happy though!!

How can you be tipped to be bottom with the likes of Lukaku, Lampard, Oscar etc. You should still be able to breeze through this league. When it comes to making transfers are you going to stick with youth or try and bring in experience?
God knows, I think its because the game believes we've been relegated 3 seasons in a row :s. Youth, I always sign young players really in all my saves

September 2012

article-2294762-18BC4D5E000005DC-977_634x454.jpg

Crash out of the Capital One Cup
Alex Kiwomya ups his game
Lose our 100% start in the league

League

Scunthorpe 1 - 4 Chelsea

Hazard, Lampard, Lukaku(2)

A solid win here with Thorgan Hazard netting yet again and he's really impressed. Lamps scored a nice long ranger and Lukaku nets twice.

Accrington 0 - 4 Chelsea

Kiwomya(2), Schurrle, Brown

View attachment 381220

Wow, check our bench we were missing so many players due to Under 21 Internationals but that didn't matter with Alex Kiwomya netting two goals early on and Schurrle too. Izzy Brown netted late on which was good to see for him.

Chelsea 1 - 0 Burton

Lukaku

Burton didn't even get a shot here. We made a right meal of it but never mind, a wins a win.

Bristol Rovers 1 - 5 Chelsea

Kiwomya, Kalas, van Ginkel(2), Feruz

View attachment 381221

Great result, Kiwomya yet again impressing and van Ginkel managed to score twice. Kalas with a header from Azpilicueta's throw in and Islam Feruz netted as well.

Newport County 1 - 1 Chelsea

van Ginkel

So we finally drop points. We should have won but I rested a number of our bigger names and they took the lead early on. We pressed but it wasn't until the 85th minute we finally scored with van Ginkel scoring a drilled shot which clipped the post as it went it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Third Round

Chelsea 0 - 2 Ipswich

Very harsh on us this but it goes to show that when we do get to the Championship its gonna be tough. But our younger players will be better by then so we'll have to wait and see.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A very good month again but I want to see more from our better players. Schurrle shoots from long range way too often and Lukaku needs to be more clinical. Alex Kiwomya has massively impressed me though and the way he came into the side against Accrington and netted two early goals was great to see. Its players like him and Baker that I want to see flourish from this opportunity and Kiwomya has certainly done that so far.

Player of the Month

Alex Kiwomya

0,,10268~11223554,00.jpg

The young lad became our youngest ever goalscorer and really impressed this month.

Table

View attachment 381224

Hartlepool lead the way but we have games in hand. Promotion should be within our grasp for sure.​

October 2012

youth.jpg

Wins galore this month as we step it up a gear
Start to get a bit tighter at the back
Andre Schurrle finds his shooting boots

League

Chelsea 5 - 0 Dagenham & Redbridge

Schurrle(2), Oscar, Lukaku(2)

Brilliant result here with the three big guns up top destroying Dagenham.

Chelsea 3 - 1 Fleetwood

Schurrle, Lukaku, Ake

Ake with his first club goal as Lukaku and Schurrle net as well. I really like Fleetwood and might have a save with them on FM14.

Chelsea 8 - 0 Bury

Chalobah, Lampard, Moses(3), Kiwomya, Oscar, Baker

View attachment 475817

BOOM!! What a result. This was much more like it with Moses absolutely destroying them. Lewis Baker also getting his first goal for the club from the spot.

Wycombe 0 - 3 Chelsea

Azpilicueta, Lukaku, Hazard

Very disciplined performance here with ''Dave'' scoring his first goal for the team. Thorgan Hazard also netting another goal.

Chelsea 4 - 1 Plymouth

Oscar, Kalas, Lampard, Schurrle

Solid enough win, disappointed to concede but three points anyway.

Cheltenham 0 - 0 Chelsea

We were banging on the door all game but couldn't score somehow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

Second Round

Chelsea 5 - 0 Dagenham & Redbridge

Schurrle, Ake, Kiwomya, Oscar, Ilesanmi OG

View attachment 475818

Second game of the month against them and another 5-0 win. Easy enough as we move onto the next round.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So nearly a perfect month if it hadn't of been for the draw against Cheltenham but never mind. We really seemed to have kicked it up a notch this month and its good to see goals coming from a number of players. Lukaku seems to be finding the net a bit more, Kiwomya is still scoring and Schurrle finally starting putting the many chances he was getting away.

Away from the pitch Marco van Ginkel will be out for 3 months after picking up a knock in training which is a shame but it means more game time for Izzy Brown I guess.

Player of the Month

Andre Schurrle

Schurrle_2976126.jpg

Very impressive month from the German smashing in six goals in all competitions!!

Table

View attachment 475815

Starting to create a bit of a gap now.​

good start really enjoying it Lukaku was a tank for me in the Prem him in League 2 = :wub: but when do you play Pompey mate ???

Well, then!

Excited to see how you do, your current side is still incredible. You could probably have them compete for the top 4 in the Premier League still..

I reckon you'll go all the way up, without any hassle, winning a few cups and probably the Europa League on the way and then compete for the Premier League once you're there. Unless of course FM14 is released before then!

Enjoying this save, it's just that this challenge is incredibly unrealistic, Arsenal paid money to buy someone. That's gotta be a glitch, right?

how do i edit a team in to a new league like what you did?

how do i edit a team in to a new league like what you did?
Use the editor, when you click on the team it says what league they're playing, change it to whatever one you want :) make sure you even out the leagues by promoting others though

Enjoying this save, it's just that this challenge is incredibly unrealistic, Arsenal paid money to buy someone. That's gotta be a glitch, right?
HAHA!!! Must be bro. Glad you're enjoying it :)

Well, then!

Excited to see how you do, your current side is still incredible. You could probably have them compete for the top 4 in the Premier League still..

I reckon you'll go all the way up, without any hassle, winning a few cups and probably the Europa League on the way and then compete for the Premier League once you're there. Unless of course FM14 is released before then!
Going forward we are very good but our defence is very young and a bit shaky at times but they'll grow. We'll see if I can hang on to them, plus our finances are rapidly decreasing....

November 2012

article-0-19648326000005DC-419_634x414.jpg

Another month of solid results
Stunning win over Torquay
League all but won already

League

Morecambe 1 - 2 Chelsea

Azpilicueta, Brown

Tight game with Izzy Brown's goal in the 87th minute won it for us!!

Oxford 0 - 3 Chelsea

Oscar, Lukaku(2)

Straight forward win here. Want to see Lukaku scoring more!!

York 1 - 3 Chelsea

Baker, Chalobah, Schurrle

Another pretty straight forward win but we have to stop conceding too much.

Chelsea 2 - 0 Exeter

Lukaku, Loftus-Cheek

Tidy enough win, nice to see Ruben on the scoresheet!!

Torquay 0 - 9 Chelsea

Schurrle(2), Moses(2), Feruz(2), Azpilicueta, Oscar, Chalobah

View attachment 475204

Fielded some more of the younger players and they massively impressed me here. Big win which is always nice and good to see Feruz netting twice as well.

Chelsea 1 - 0 Chesterfield

Schurrle

Tight but Schurrle's goal in the 25th minute wins it for us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

First Round

Chelsea 6 - 1 Cheltenham

Lukaku(2), Moses(3), Loftus-Cheek

View attachment 475193

Just 3 days after drawing with them in the league last month we smash them up. Solid win in the FA Cup to help boost our rep and get some much needed money in....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Perfect month as we wipe the floor with everyone. Think I'm going to start doing just half season updates until we get to the BPL or Championship. Ruben Loftus-Cheek has impressed this month netting a few goals as has Victor Moses. Lukaku seems to be upping his game a lot too, and Kenneth Omeruo has done very well too.

Player of the Month

Ruben Loftus-Cheek

0,,10268~11966326,00.jpg

Netted a couple of goals and been all round impressive and versatile.

Table

View attachment 475192

Storming it really.​

Awesome story and great idea, will follow from now on. Some pretty good results there too.