Tommygunn

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first ever story on here was inspired by youth challanges to start my own story. I have edited the scottish 3rd division to add my local team Kilwinning Rangers to it and will start with them to see if i can turn them into scottish and then european champions.
View attachment 313614View attachment 313615

Well as you can see with only 1 player an basically no money to spend on wages things were going to hard to mount any sort off challange this season.
Next post will be pre season and signings anything else you want to see just ask and any suggestions to help me along would be great.

Last edited:
View attachment 313617
As you can see it was a busy summer for the buffs with 23 players coming in to the club

the star players at the club being
View attachment 313618
Ian Cashmore. The main man upfront will be looking to him to score the goals for us this season

View attachment 313619
Jackson Longridge. Will be looking for him to provide assists and cover at left back

.View attachment 313623

Kyle robertson. At only 16 a lot will be asked at him at the heart off the defence we need to be at his best every game.

View attachment 313624

Pedram Ardallany. My forgien superstar will be hoping he can provide the creative spark.

View attachment 313625

Some mixed results with defeats against Darvel and Cumnock not good results but the team is still new so hopefully not a sign off things to come, the game against chelsea res went as expected.

View attachment 313626
As you can see odds off 5000-1 shows im expected to be the leagues whipping boys, hopefully that will not be the case.

Next update start off the league campaign, the challenge cup and league cup first rounds.

Good luck with this :D I reckon Cashmore will definitely bag a few goals if you can get chances created for him. What are your aims for the season?

Well with odds off 5000-1 anywhere above bottom would be good so hoping for 8th and a run in one off the cups, the next season will hopefully be easier as rangers will not be in the league as i expect them to hammer a few by me each time we play

Judging by Pre-Season you should hopefully be alright, lets hope all those signings gel quickly!

I hope so aswell with 2 div1 teams in the cups straight away I need to hit the ground running still feel I'm lacking a gk as the 2 I signed have struggled in pre season

Good luck to you.

As a North Ayrshire man myself, with roots in Kilwinning, it'd be good to see The Buffs do well in this story.

The Abbey is a good wee ground as well, played there a couple of times. :)

I started a save with Berwick and it just didn't hold my interest, Hopefully you can beat Rangers to the SPL for everyone ;)

I started a save with Berwick and it just didn't hold my interest, Hopefully you can beat Rangers to the SPL for everyone ;)
Hoping for spl in 4 or 5 seasons but before rangers I'm not really sure though but you never know, will need to do well to get my club rep up quick to get better players in

league/ cup update
View attachment 313842

A tough start losing 4 on the spin and out off two cups before the league starts but both defeats were to 1st division teams so cant complain with the results. In the scottish cup i beat clyde so hoping for a good run in that competition to raise some funds. Our league form started bad with 2 defeats in a row but against Elgin it all came together only to drop silly points to Annan. The next 3 league games would bring 3 wins including a 4-1 victory away to clyde.

View attachment 313843

As you can see our good form has us in seond in the table behind Rangers by 8 points can't see me catching them but 2nd to 4th place gets you in the playoffs so hope to keep up the form an sneek a playoff place.

best player so far

I couldn't just pick 1 as these 3 have been amazing so far. the front pairing off Cashmore and Davidson have come together brilliantly with 14 goals between them and hopefully will keep it up all season, and at the back Victor Du Toit has been a rock for me hoping he can keep this up and be a big player in our future

View attachment 313844View attachment 313845View attachment 313846

Next post will be Kilwinning Rangers vs Glasgow Rangers

Update tonight if anyone is reading an is interested in the story

october-febuary

Meant to post sooner but got into the game that much i forgot.

View attachment 314071

Some really good results in the past few months but also some terrible results, seems to be when we get beat we get beat bad the stand out results have to be 4-0 against stirling and 4-0 against clyde. My best result though has to be 1-1 with Rangers:D.My scottish cup run came to a quick end with a very poor result against Annan

View attachment 314078

They may have out played us but this is only 1 of 2 games Rangers had dropped points in an if i had took my early chances it may have been a different result.

With my defence leaking goals i felt in january i needed a new goalkeeper so i snapped up Raymond Jellema the former Hamilton goalkeeper i also brought in a former champ manager legend in Willie Howie.

My youth intake produced a few players that could be stars for me in the future.

View attachment 314080

League table
With 11 games to go im still in the playoffs positions so i hope my form stays good so that i will still be in with a shout off the playoffs come the end off season
View attachment 314081

Next post end off season and hopefully the playoffs

Good result against Rangers! Hope you make the playoffs!
Thanks mate was gutted when they scored was the only mistake my defensive made all game, got the season finished and started on preseason at work the now so will post tonight if I get a chance

Hi guys not had a chance to post due to work etc I'm nearly finished my second season if anyone wants me to keep posting let me know an I will bring you up to date on what has been going on