The Car Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 8K
Just after collecting my new car. Brand new 11 reg Seat leon sport model. In white with cupra bumpers on it. :D
Have to say im really impressed with it already :)
Dont have a camera to take a pic but its like this one with different alloys:
seat-leon-cupra-k1.jpg

My sister drives a Leon and she loves it, I would of taken the focus though ;)

Looks quite nice in white. Although I myself prefer that Renault Megane Coupe is the metallic grey!

Yeah i was torn between them but im a bit of a Seat fanboy. First thing is a gloss black roof and a full milltek exhaust. Windows already tinted(factory job). Its a dream to drive and was good for the price too :D

My dad thinks about buying an Audi A6 Limousine. A pretty nice car to pick up girls. :D The cool thing is that I soon get my driver licens as well. I'm only 17 now.

Good luck on Insurance.

View attachment 198541

my current car is a citroen C2 my second car that is, this is the pic i took for Autotrader after 3 coats of wax and literally cleaning it with a toothbrush lol!, decided to keep it in the end. I miss them wheels, forgot how good it looked all black..

my first car was a 106...
View attachment 198542
i miss this car, really enjoyed driving it. whether that was because driving was new, or that i only used to drive for pleasure or leisure activities, now i drive a **** of a lot more, back and forward up the M5 M42 and M6 most of the ****** time.

would recommend either car for a new driver

Guessing you totaled you Seat Ibiza Steve?

Why do you think that? :)

Only had one tip with it. just bent the wishbone and damaged the front bumper.
Still have the car but was just too darn hard on petrol. Cant bring myself to sell it as iv had it since 18.

Also still have the Integra which I use for track days and the Leon is my daily driver purely because of it being economical.

I had a subaru p1 Impresa but i totalled it and dont have any pictures of it pre crash.

I like that C2 Matty, nice tidy little car :)

Because it is nicer than the Honda Civic you got after it imo. The only reason I can think of as to why you downgraded is that you totaled it :P

LOL, Iv had the Ibiza all the time, just bought a few cars, drove them for a while and sold them off. The Ibiza was my baby though, as you can see from the pic with the white wheels it was kept sparkling...polished every month but is under a weather cover in my back garden now to preserve it.
Has mkV Golf GTI wheels now and darker tint all round but thats it.

Wouldnt sell it due to having a lot of good memories and isnt worth selling as its 9 years old now.

Back