The career of Josh Gregg - A bcfc story

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcfc

Shizz has changed...
Reaction score
Hello all,

As you know I am taking part in the FM-Baseshire joint story, whilst doing that I created a tactic which got me many extravagant results. I was testing this tactic with various teams and I came across Atletico Madrid, I have never played as them before and I have found it is a rather fun game to play, my story will start at the start of the 2009-10 season....

Game notes-

Patch: 10.2
Leagues loaded: Italy (to serie C2), Spain (to second division B), England (to BSN/S)
Monthly updates

Gregg takes charge!

Atletico Madrid have announced the man who will take over the vacant managerial spot at the Vicente Calderon; unkown Englishman Josh Gregg! Gregg has no previous history in the sport and is already being speculated as 'the worst managerial choice' in the clubs history! Chairman Enrique Cezero announced 'We feel Josh is the right man for the job; commited, ambitious and tactically knowledgable'. Gregg stated 'I have never been so proud, I have the oppourtunity to take control of a well supported, world class club! I am just ecstatic that I have been chosen and I will forever have thanks to the board for that!

Pre-Season coming soon....

Good luck bcfc. Hope you get the success you deserve.

Wheyyy! Been waitin for a proper managerial story of yours :D Hope you do **** :)

Pre Season results:

Atleti 3-0 B Team
Reyes, Aguero

A decent scoreline but our performance deserved more, we dominated and could have been alot more ahead when
the final whistle came.

Rayo 0-17
Forlan 6, Aguero 7, Santana 2, Garcia, Reyes

Wow is all that came to mind after this result! We destroyed their defence completely out playing them in every area of the pitch. Our attackers worked in perfect harmony scoring and assisting each other for goals.

Port Vale 0-4 Atleti
Aguero, Jurado, Sinama-Pongolle 2

A good performance in my home country, we got a win but things got worse for us from here on in...

Hull 2-0 Atleti

The poor turning point of our tour of England. We could not finish our chances and deserved to lose by more!

Burnley 1-1 Atleti
Forlan

It was a poor game really, much like the game before our finishing was poor. Not a very promising result for the up and coming season.

Stoke 4-1 Atleti
Pablo

We played some reserves today, a poor result but a bit of quality from our prospect Pablo gave us a bit of food for future thought.

Atleti 9-0 Amoros
... 3, Aguero 3, ..., Jurado, ...

A good result, our new signings looked like they can really change the teams performances! I will announce them all at once on deadline day!

Transfers and ECC qualifiers coming up!

Thanks for the support so far everyone :)

Transfers In:

Nicolas Otamendi
4 Million
From Velez

Lacina Traore
2.7 Million
From Cluj

Angel Di Maria
6 Million and 10 Million over 48 months
From Benfica

Fabiano Santacroce
5 Million and 10 Million over 48 months
From Napoli

Andre Pierre-Gignac
8 Million
From Toulouse

Transfers out:

Juanito
12 month loan for 425 Thousand
To Lyon

Maxi Rodriguez
15 Million
To Man City

Luis Perea
3 Million
To Fenerbahce

___________________________________​

Champions League Qualifier 1st Leg

Lyon 0-2 Atleti
Aguero, Forlan

A great away result today, this quality performances gives them all the work to do away at the Calderon!

_______________​

Atleti 0-1 Lyon

We may have lost but the qualty performance in France has sent us through to the Champions League group stage! This gives us a financial boost and lets us into an oppourtunity of an even bigger cash prize!

Last edited:
Welcome back to Sky Sports News, we are treated with the presence of Atletico Madrid manager Josh
Gregg.

SSN: Hello Josh, We are only 2 days away from theopening day of the season. How do you rate your chances against Bilbao?

JG: Well, I think if we stick to the way we have been attempting to play I feel we have no problem in getting a result!

SSN: Ok, Andre Pierre-Gignac has been ruled out with a high strain. When will he return?

JG: He is still in alot of pain so we cannot set a date yet. When he is back I will let you know first!

SSN: Thanks for that! Well, that is all we have time for. Stay tuned for...

Thanks mate :)

That was a short interview :p
I lold at your result against Rayo, that's just ridiculous. Well done :). Acima Do Josh Gregg! ;)

I lacked Sky Sporting inspiration ;)

It is all in the tactics ;)

I lacked Sky Sporting inspiration ;)

It is all in the tactics ;)

Yeah your tactics are so amazing you failed to beat Burnley :$
Na I'm only kidding, I know it's a friendly and it dosen't matter, you pwned most of the teams you played :)

Nope, I won't fail at this! :p

Nope, I won't fail at this! :p

OUCH! :mad:

Good luck. Man City got away with **** of a bargain for Maxi. Could have gone for at least £22M.

Looking forward to seeing your tactic in the league!

:O

Really Mike?

I thought I had ripped them off!

Thanks Joe, support means alot :)

I won't update tonight though (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.