The career of Josh Gregg - A bcfc story

Status
Not open for further replies.
FM, Facebook and MSN run slow when all on.... I made a sacrifice ;)

Oh forget it, I'm gonna play some more :)

Good luck mate, shame you only got £15M for Maxi but Traore should be a good prospect :)

Traore looks good, he got the ... hat-trick in preseason :)

Otamendi also looks quality ;)

Thanks for commenting!

Update soon :)

September Update:

Bilbao 2-1 Atleti
Aguero

Not the dream start to the season but Bilbao is never an easy place to go, we could have won the match through missed chances but we didn't finish and regret that.

Atleti 3-1 Almeria
Di Maria 2, Forlan

We have got our first win of the season, we were 1-0 down at half time showing great second half character to put ourselves into a dominating winning positon. New signing Angel Di Maria won us the match scoring two and setting up the third, an all round strong performance!

Standard 1-1 Atleti (ECC)
Aguero

Not a very good start to our Champions League campaign, they got an 83rd minute equaliser which has really hurt us! Bouncing back from this will be very hard, hopefully we can on a trip to Asturia.

Sporting 3-1 Atleti
Forlan

A poor performance from Sergio Asenjo cost us the match! He got a final rating of 4.7 and although it is unfair to blame one player, you have to say that his mistakes were our downfall.

Atleti 4-1 Racing
Forlan, Simao, Di Maria, Aguero

We have got back to winning ways here, a quality performance and we conceded late on to take away the clean sheet. Hopefully we can build on this result and get to form.

Malaga 0-3 Atleti
Forlan 3

Another good result, Diego's performance was amazing. He was dominant in the air and scored one of the best goals of the season so far, he turned his marker and curled the ball into the far corner from 25 yards out.

Juventus 3-2 Atleti
Di Maria, Forlan

We were unlucky here, we had a few good chances but they weren't taken. They had a few chances and took them. A dissapointing end to the month in all honesty!

October Overview:
Wins: 3
Draws: 1
Losses: 3
Goals: 15
Conceded: 12
Player of the month:
Diego Forlan
View attachment 39412

Diego has been in tremendous form scoring 8 goals in just 9 games. He has been a great target man, winning balls for team mates and going through on his own. A top month for him!

Young Player of the month:
Angel Di Maria
View attachment 39411

Angel has been brilliant this month, scoring 5 and assisting 2 in 9 appearances. A great contribution from a winger. If he keeps this up he will definitely be a contender for the Argentinian world cup squad!​

Table:
View attachment 39417

Diego Forlan:
View attachment 39415

Angel Di Maria:
View attachment 39416

Last edited:
Di Maria needs some meat on him.

Keep it up.

Haha, I had the same thing in my head ^^)

I chose it because he doesn't show his kit (H)

What do you think of the layout? :)

Yeah it's good, only critisism would be that there is no screenshot of the table etc

Good Luck Athletico, they must think they are stepping down a notch with you as manager!

Just kiddding mate! Gooood Luck!

Thanks mate :)

Screenshots added ;)

October Update:

Osasuna 1-1 Atleti
Forlan

A decent performance here, Osasuna is a hard place to go so I am happy with a point!

Atleti 0-2 Deportivo

A poor result in front of our home fans. We must improve our performances if we want to challenge for the Champions Leaugue this season,

Atleti 12-2 Chelsea (ECC)
Aguero 5, Jurado 2, Dominguez, Forlan 3, Di Maria 2

I am lost for words with this result! We dominated in every area and have surprised everybody in the footballing world! Aguero was amazing and he won us the match, he was assisting and scoring. An amazing evening for him and everybody involved with the club!

Mallorca 0-2 Atleti
Forlan, Gignac

A good result for us but it was a day that I wish could be changed, we were 1-0 up when one of their defenders jumped into a tackle, Aguero was sprinting and was taken out. He had gto be taken off; replaced by Gignac for his debut. We gave Sergio a scan and it looks like he could be out for three months! He will be missed but this could give an oppourtunity for our reserves to shine!

Puertollano 0-4 Atleti (SC)
Santacroce, Traore, Raul Garcia, Calleja OG

A good away performance in the cup. It gives us a dominating position to be in for the home return leg. We played a few reserves today and they showed promise. Lacina scored and was unlucky to not get more!

Atleti 2-1 Espanyol
Forlan 2

A quality performance from Diego today claiming his 14th goal in as many appearances! He played brilliantly and won us the match, he was dominant in the air and showed that he is a great finisher with his second goal. This result rounds off a great month for the club!

Month Overview:
Won: 4
Drawn: 1
Loss: 1
Goal: 22
Conceded: 6

Player of the month:
Diego Forlan
View attachment 39447

Diego was again fantastic this month! Scoring 7 in 6 games, he dominated alot of defences including Chelsea's! He was fantastic I cannot think of anything else to say!

Young Player of the month:
Fabiano Santacroce
View attachment 39442

He was a rock at the back for us, bombing down the line ripping wingers apart with his pace. He scored his first goal for us in the cup, it was a great finish and one that is promising!

League table:
View attachment 39446

Champions League table:
View attachment 39445

Diego Forlan:
View attachment 39444

Fabiano Santacroce:
View attachment 39443

Last edited:
Very Good Result against Chelsea ;) lad i've had a running comentary on it :p

I couldn't believe what was happening :p

Chelsea 2 Altetico 12.. what the ****

Yeah!

I got 8.5 million more transfer funds :)

Chelsea 2-12 Atleti (ECC)
Aguero 5, Jurado 2, Dominguez, Forlan 3, Di Maria 2

I am lost for words with this result! We dominated in every area and have surprised everybody in the footballing world! Aguero was amazing and he won us the match, he was assisting and scoring. An amazing evening for him and everybody involved with the club!

******* UPLOAD YOUR TACTIC :L

Haha well done :D

I need to edit that, it was at home :)

It didn't happen again....

Status
Not open for further replies.