The career of Josh Gregg - A bcfc story

Status
Not open for further replies.
News Alert

Atletico Madrid have announced their kits for the rest of the season!

Home __________________Away
View attachment 39630 View attachment 39631

'I am delighted to have signed a kit deal with Adidas for the next 2 years! They are a big name in sports merchandising and one that is bound to bring attention to the club' Manager Josh Gregg said after they were revealed! The shirt are sponsored by Carrefour a Spanish supermarket.

Updates Tomorrow....

November Update:

Chelsea 3-0 Atleti

All I can say is, this isn't what happened in the first leg... By a long stretch! We were absolutely battered, second best in every department.

Real 1-1 Atleti
Forlan

This match has really frustrated me! We were being outplayed until; out of nowhere Diego popped up with a goal to send us ahead. After the break we dominated them until the last five minutes when they pushed everyone up. In the ninety second minute Meltzelder headed home, I felt like crying.

Atleti 22-0 Puertollano!
Forlan 12, Traore 4, Di Maria 4, Dominguez, Santana

Wow! The club have never played this well, we completely destroyed them piling on pressure at all times, taking most of our chances! Diego may have got 12 goals but Angel got Man of the Match! 4 goals and 6 assists took him into the spotlight, even more so than quadruple hat-trick hero Diego! It was good to see Lacina getting some goals in, he has lacked confidence recently and I hope this rout can change his perspective on finishing!

Atleti 3-2 Villareal
Forlan 2, Rodriguez OG

A great result against good opposition, we came twice from behind to win so therefore I must praise the character of my players. They fought and never said die, battling and battling until Man of the Match keeper Carrizo finally gave way (Three times!)

Standard 0-7 Atleti
Traore 3, Santana, Forlan 2, Simao

Another amazing performance, Lacina really is tearing defences apart grabbing another hat-trick! He was strong in the air and graceful on the floor. A great all-around day for the club!

Tenerife 2-1 Atleti
Gignac

It was one of those days. Nothing went right for us, their keeper was on fire. At the end of the first period they scored a goal completely against the run of play, only to double their lead at the start of the second half. We got one back but we didn't finish our chances. A poor attacking performance.

Month Overview
Won: 3
Lost: 2
Drawn: 1
Scored: 34
Conceded: 8

Player of the month:
Diego Forlan
View attachment 39761

Diego is the best striker in the world right now! I know you are all thinking you are his manager you would say that but what other striker has got 32 goals in 20 appearances? None excactly, he is my tip for world player of the year!

Young Player of the month:
Angel Di Maria
View attachment 39760

He has been terrific! His link up play with Diego is tremendous setting him 7 times in the past month! He is in spectacular form that I hope continues!

I won't add screenshots as I have almost finished December :)

Wow mate! A lot of goals about! Hopeful that you can upload your tactic, it looks like a real goalscoring one!

Keep up the great work but please show us a table!

Wow mate! A lot of goals about! Hopeful that you can upload your tactic, it looks like a real goalscoring one!

Keep up the great work but please show us a table!

As I said, screenshots will come at the end of December ;)

Ok didn't read that! My bad!

December Update:

December Update:

Atleti 2-1 Zaragoza
Forlan 2

A good result, wasn't an outsatnding performance but three points nonetheless! Diego's bid for world player of the year has really been elevated!

Atleti 1-3 Juventus
Forlan

Unlucky really we were better than 10 of their players, the living legend that is Allesandro Del Piero claimed a great first half hat-trick which won them the match! The loss resulted in us finishing third and getting us a Europa League spot.

Atleti 3-1 Sevilla
Raul Garcia, Forlan 2

We got a great result against one of the teams pushing for Europe! We completely dominated and were unlucky not to score more goals. Forlan again impressed everyone.

Xerez 2-2 Atleti
Forlan 2

So very unlucky here, two goals in the last 20 minutes conceded. We really need to improve defensively if we want to stake our European claim. Forlan is really on fire.

Atleti 0-1 Valencia

Recently our luck has been on a short fuse, it didn't change today. We conceded in the last minute in a game we again dominated. We just couldn't score.

Atleti 2-0 Barcelona
Traore, Forlan

Well done lads, we destroyed the league's greatest team, if not the world's greatest team! We kept possession and didn't look troubled what so ever! A great end to the month for the club.

News Alert

Diego Forlan has been named as Striker, Player, European and World footballer of the year! He has recorded 40 goals in 26 games this season; the best record in proffesional football. If he can continue this when Sergio comes back in the next two weeks we will be a great force and one to be reckoned with!

Month Overview:
Won: 3
Drawn: 1
Scored: 10

Player of the month:
Diego Forlan
View attachment 39799
I have run out of superlatives to be honest.

Nicolas Otamendi
View attachment 39798
Nicolas was a rock at the back, he was dominant in the air and skillful when called upon.

League Table:
View attachment 39802

Diego Forlan:
View attachment 39800

Nicolas Otamendi:
View attachment 39801

Last edited:
Thanks mate :)

I will update my signings at the end of January ;)

I was thinking about it XD

2 month update soon :)

January transfers in:

Gokhan Gonul
From Fenerbache
For 12.5 million over 48 months

Christian Benitez!
From Birmingham
For 5 million and another 10 million over 48 months

January transfers out:

Florent Sinama-Pongolle
To Bordeaux
For 2.5 million and a 20% sell on percentage

Overall I am very happy with my transfers! Especially Chucho, he is a player I love and one that is brilliant to have at the club! Gokhan was also a coup, he has pace, strength and unchallenged stamina! A player that is great to have around. I was sad to see Florent leave, he is a quality player and was looking to leave after he wanted first team football; Something I couldn't offer, I wish him luck in the future.

January Update:

Getafe 2-1 Atleti
Gokhan Gonul

A unlucky result, good to see our new signing score! He lookeed lively until he got sent off! He got two yellows and didn't show he had control over his anger.

Getafe 2-2 Atleti (SC)
Forlan, Ustari OG

A good result in the cup for us, this leaves them all the work to do in the return leg! Forlan is still in fantastic form and looks to be continuing his form after the winter break.

Atleti 1-2 Valladolid
Forlan

Possibly the worst result of the season. We dominated but were robbed with two oppourtunities! They took their chances which is something I couldn't say for us! We had chance after chance but couldn't find a second, we must improve if we want to state our top four ambitions!

Atleti 3-1 Getafe (SC)
Forlan 2, Di Maria

This is a great performance by the lads! We took them apart and Mr. Consistency Diego Forlan didn't fal me... yet again!

Atleti 5-1 Bilbao
Forlan 3, Gignac, Raul Garcia

A strong performance to say the least! We overpowered one of the leagues best defences in goalscoring fashion! It was a great day for the club showing the big boys what we can do!

Atleti 2-2 Sevilla (SC)
Aguero, Di Maria

A good result, if we win the return leg we are through to the semi finals. If we do that it will be a great thing for the club, it will bring in extra cash and hopefully a chance of silverware seeing as Real and Barca are already eliminated!

Barcelona 1-1 Atleti
Forlan

Another great result, we have proved we are not messing around again! We were the better team and in my opinion, unlucky not to win in the end! People all over the world are starting to tip us as Champions League qualifiers! If this is so I would be delighted with my players, this was our aim and anything else is a bonus!

Sevilla 3-3 Atleti (SC)
Gignac, Simao, Antonio Lopez

We are in the semi finals! We have won the tie on away goals after a great 3-3 draw at the Ramon Sanchez, they equalised in the ninety fifth minute but at that point we knew we had won, Antonio's goal had sent us all into a frenzy!

Almeria 3-3 Atleti
Forlan 3

It is the first time we have drawn and not deserved to win! Almeria were the better side but Diego got us the point single handedly! He was deadly and got man of the match!

Month Overview:

Won: 2
Drawn: 4
Goals: 21
Conceded: 17

Player of the month:

Surprise surpise, Diego Forlan

11 Goals this month, his tally is uncomparable to anybody else's in the world!

Young player of the month:

Surprise again, Angel Di Maria

I love this lad! He assists for fun, I think he enjoys setting team mates up! Another very strong month for him.

February Update:

Malaga 2-2 Atleti (SC)
Forlan, Jurado

A great start to the semis! We have left them trailing for our home leg, we just need to hold on and we will be in the finals against either Villareal or Valencia.

Atleti 2-1 Sporting
Aguero, Forlan

A good three points against a team that destroyed us at the start of the season! We played well and deserved our win, lets keep this up!

Atleti 1-1 Malaga (SC)
Cabrera

We are in the final! We have again gotten through on away goals after a tight affair here at the Calderon. We will face an in form Valencia side in the final on the twenty sixth of May.

Racing 0-3 Atleti
Forlan, Varela, Aguero

Another solid league win! We are looking like a top team recently, haveing possession and creating chances. If this continues our Champions League goal seems likely!

Lyon 2-3 Atleti (EC)
Traore, Raul Garcia, Cleber Santana

The first Europa league knock-out match and we got a solid win at the Stade Gerland. I played a few squad players and they gave me faith that when called upon they can be relied on, Lacina was unlucky to not score more!

Atleti 4-1 Malaga
Forlan 3, Chucho!

A very good three points out there today and a very good three goals from Diego! He was immense today strong and skillful, he really is the dream striker as his goals this season show! I am also delighted that Christian got a goal, it was his first league start and he showed great composure to finish a well crafted move for us; something we have been failing to do!

Atleti 2-1 Lyon (EC)
Simao 2

I have to say well done to the lads, we beat Lyon home and away! We are through to face Aston Vile in the next round, it will be tough against them but if we can show the skill that Simao did today with his free-kick then we will have no problem!

Deportivo 0-1 Atleti
Aguero

Again all I can say is well done, this month we have won every league game and have gone undefeated in all competitions for thirteen games! We are performing brilliantly and deserve our league place of fourth!

Month Overview:
Won: 6
Lost: 0
Drawn: 2
Goals: 18

Player of the month:

Guess who?! Diego Forlan

He never ceases to amaze me! His goal to game ratio is unrivaled; 57 in 43!

Sergio Aguero

Kun had a great month, scoring 3 and assisting 5. Keep it up lad!

League Table:
View attachment 40427

Diego Forlan:
View attachment 40424

Angel Di Maria:
View attachment 40425

Sergio Aguero:
View attachment 40426

1,056 words! Hope you enjoyed it :)

Last edited:
That took a while XD

I won't update again today :)