The career of Josh Gregg - A bcfc story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam: 8.5 mil, selling people though ;)

Joel: Nope, think better

One of zee possibilities ^^)

Edit: Nope, got someone: Younger, Spanish, Far cheaper and has all the attributes I need

Isn't Park gettin on a bit though ?? :)
Haha ok doke sounds good mate :)

Nah I'll tell you,

Pedro for 1.6mil. Nowhere near Di Maria's quality but a great signing for the price (H)

I'll definitely have at least one month updated tonight ;)

Pedro from Getafe? Just manage to read finish from the start mate. Been doing well i would say =)

Seriously im surprised to see Getafe being 2nd! Wow mind posting their squad lineup and yours too? Would love to see them =D

Win the league this season josh! (6)

Pedro from Getafe? Just manage to read finish from the start mate. Been doing well i would say =)

Seriously im surprised to see Getafe being 2nd! Wow mind posting their squad lineup and yours too? Would love to see them =D

Win the league this season josh! (6)

Pedro from Barca ;)

I'll post the screenshots at the end of my January update, thanks for following mate :)

Thanks,

Hopefully be able to update within the next hour and a half ;)

January update

January update:

Transfers in:

Pedro
From Barcelona
1.6 million

Eddie Nolan
From Everton
5 million

Transfer out:

Dodo
To Schalke
1.3 million (contract clause)

Although I'm very happy with the two players I have brought in I am undoubtebly distraught at Schalke 'jumping' on our starlet Dodo's contract clause allowing him to leave for such a cut price. This resorted in us buying Eddie which has actually made me even more impressed by my squad as I think he is a better player as he is a very versatile player, one who can slot in all across the back line.

Atleti 0-0 Villareal

A very boring start to the month, lord hope we don't spend the whole month like this. I might have to go into hibernation...

Numancia 0-2 Atleti (SC)
Dzeko, Gourcuff

A good result which puts one foot of ours in the next round, avoid a major shock and we're through. Edin finished like we know he can but Yoann's goal was special; he started the move thirty yards from goal flicking the ball to Edin before he quickly recieved the ball back in a nice passing exchange. He beat his man and fired low into the corner from the edge of the area.

Levante 0-3 Atleti
Hector Rodas OG, Dzeko 2

Our first league win of the month and it was one where we showed complete dominance, first to every ball, winning every challenge, finding our men. A great all round performance from the lads.

Atleti 2-2 Numancia (SC)
Pedro, Gourcuff

Not very convincing but we did experiment with a few things knowing that our quarter final place was pretty much secure. We gave Pedro his first game and he repaid our faith with a tidy finish just at the start of the second half. Yoann has scored in both legs and has caused them real problems over the 180 minutes. We have drawn Valencia in what is a repeat of last years final, let's make it a repeat of the result.

Betis 0-2 Atleti
Dzeko, Aguero

Another decent three points in the league against a team who have played very well over the season. We didn't have as much control as we would have liked but we took our chances and got the win, although saying that Betis didn't really threaten us at all.

Atleti 2-0 Valencia (SC)
Dzeko, Forlan

A great performance against a side that beat us last time we faced them. It will be tough in the away leg as they will have to come out all guns blazing, we will have to defend our hearts out if we want to get our place in our target that is the semi finals.

Espanyol 0-1 Atleti
Forlan

Today was my one-hundredth game as manager of Atletico Madrid and today looked what I like to call a banana skin fixture, a perfect game to slip up in; big occaision, top of the league, facing a team who are low in the table. The stage was set for us to fall apart, in my opinion we pretty much did fall apart but we got one goal and defended as if our lives depended on it! A good result for us.

Valencia 0-0 Atleti (SC)

We defended for the entire match... yawn. On the brightside we are through to the semi finals of the Spanish Cup, three more wins and we retain our title. We have drawn Athletic who have just dumped out Barca, it will be tough but I think we can get through.

Racing 1-2 Atleti
Forlan 2

A good end to a good month, we went the whole of January unbeaten and took ten points out of a possible twelve, Forlan is looking to be in the form of last year and hopefully he can continue this through February and beyond!

Month Overview:
Won: 6
Lost: 0
Drawn: 3
Scored: 15
Conceded: 3

Player of the month:
Diego Forlan
View attachment 45876

He looks to be back to his best, long live the king!

Young player of the month:
Sergio Asenjo
View attachment 45875

He was a rival for player of the month for me, against Espanyol and Valencia he kept us in the games with great saves. A quality player.

League table:
View attachment 45882

Overall transfers: (Whole season)
View attachment 45878

Strongest XI:
View attachment 45879

Getafe XI: (For Frei)
View attachment 45881

Eddie Nolan:
View attachment 45880

Pedro:
View attachment 45877