The career of Josh Gregg - A bcfc story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock signing!

11:59 PM 31/1/11

... Breaking news here from the Vicente Calderon, Atleti manager Josh Gregg has splashed 8 million pounds on Italian defender Salvatore Bocchetti in an eleventh hour bid. The signing has beaten the clock by a matter of seconds registering his transfer. The rumour is that Salvatore will not be eligible to play in the league due to the lateness of the deal but he will feature in cup and european competitions. 'I am delighted to sign for such a great club, at Juventus I didn't fit in. Although I am Italian born and bred I don't agree with the way football is played, the slow, lazy approach to the game is not my style and moving to such an amazing team as Atleti is a dream come true!' Salvatore sounds ecstatic with his move here. It is said that he will make his debut against Athletic in the Spanish Cup. So to confirm; Atletico Madrid have signed Juventus defender Salvatore Bocchetti in a deal worth 8 million pounds...

Josh, great results there once again and you got yourself some pretty nice squad ^^ I love gourcuff haha!

Thanks, he always gets goals when the rest of my team is useless!

I'll update February and March together later ;)

[COLOR=#00e0][/COLOR]

Los Colchoneros clinch title!

Atletico Madrid have won the Liga BBVA with a thumping 4-0 victory over Malaga! They always looked to be odds on for the title but five games from the end of the season two consecutive draws put Josh Gregg's side's title credentials under threat, with those two results Real Madrid went ahead of them. Real were playing far ahead of the standard of any team in Europe let alone Spain and after they got to first everybody expected them to be crowned as champions. They ended up losing their second and third last games by 2-1 and 3-1. After those results Atleti were two points clear so only a draw was needed due to the results between rule. Many expected Atleti to shut up shop and play for a draw but as we've seen so mant times before; Gregg always wants to win. This win claimed their second double in as many years and if that slight dip in form around a month ago wouldn't have occured a quadruple could have been possible. In other news Sergio Aguero came second and Edin Dzeko came third in the Spanish player of the vote whilst Josh Gregg won manager of the year.

League overview:
Won: 26
Lost: 4
Drawn: 8
Scored: 82
Conceded: 36
Finished first

Spanish Cup overview:
Won: 4
Lost: 1
Drawn: 3
Scored: 15
Conceded: 5
Knocked out in the Semi Final by Athletic Bilbao (2-3 agg)

Champions League:
Won: 5
Lost: 2
Drawn: 1
Scored: 16
Conceded: 10
Knocked out in the second round by Tottenham (4-5 agg)

Players of the season:

Sergio Aguero
Apps: 47
Goals: 31
Assists: 18
MoM: 11
Av R: 7.66

Edin Dzeko
Apps: 43
Goals: 28
Assists: 15
MoM: 7
Av R: 7.67

Toni Kroos
Apps: 33 (1)
Goals: 0
Assists: 13
MoM: 2
Av R: 7.31

Gokhan Gonul
Apps: 48
Assists: 0
MoM: 1
Av R: 7.03

Pedro
Apps: 9
Goals: 5
Assists: 1
MoM: 0
Av R: 7.40

Diego Forlan
Apps: 35 (1)
Goals: 25
Assists: 6
MoM: 7
Av R: 7.33

Yoann Gourcuff
Apps: 44
Goals: 4
Assists: 6
Av R: 7.15

Angel Di Maria
Apps: 33 (1)
Goals: 6
Assists: 10
MoM: 3
Av R: 7.24

Simao
Apps: 41
Goals: 7
Assists: 16
MoM: 3
Av R: 7.29

Antonio Lopez
Apps: 34 (2)
Assists: 2
MoM: 1
Av R: 7.02

Raul Garcia
Apps: 32
Goals: 1
Assists: 9
Av R: 7.27

On the whole this was a great season for the club, we completed the feat that has evaded our team for the past fifteen years. Next year our aim is to go one further and challenge in Europe for the Champions League.

Sorry if this is off topic but how many did Ronaldo score?

Well,

Whilst loading up the game I wasn't really watching and accidentally deleted the file by selecting the wrong option. I have lost the save and am quite annoyed with myself, sorry to any people that were following this :(

3 File rolling save > Single save :'(

Idiot. :)

Only joking, what you got planned now for your stories?

Dunno :S

I'll play a bit of Alfonso Sanchez but I do have an idea which I'll PM you sometime :(

Last edited:
PM me it aswell, I am interested ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.