The career of Olli Emmerson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollie56

Reaction score
I am going to tell you my managing career. I am called olli Emmerson. I start this story on 23 of Feb 2011. I did 1 and a half seasons with Liverpool before getting sacked. In my first season 1 came 2nd in the league and got to the FA cup semi final. In November of the 2nd season they fired me after a bad start to the season. It is February, I am unemployed and there are no jobs available.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

The jobs that are most likely to be next available are Real Betis and Athletico madrid. I am confident i would get the betis job.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

looking like their will be no jobs available until next season. it march 13th and nothing happening.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

nothing. urrggggh. I wish you could have assistant manager jobs.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

There is a slight chance that barca and city managers may lose there jobs with city 7th and barca 5th.

*Yawn* Sorry Carry on,, Wait Dont.. Unless you change your layour and some Screenshots then id be interested because it seems like a good story line

teams are getting relagated and manager jobs are becoming insecure

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

*Yawn* Sorry Carry on,, Wait Dont.. Unless you change your layour and some Screenshots then id be interested because it seems like a good story line
How do you do screenshots from PSP

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

can anyone who reads this please comment. Sorry that there is not much going on yet but there are no jobs.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Mark Hughes is insecure.

Sunderland and Athletico Madrid jobs are available. Sunderland have been relagated though.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

yes but that is for FM not FMH

Have applied for 5 jobs now and heard nothing back.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

What the **** is FMH??
Football manager handheld.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

4 jobs on market.
Man City
Las Palmas
Cardiff
Voldenam

Oh right... whats that then and ok are you playing FMH on Computer

I have been signed as the manager of Cardiff. They made the playoffs and were knocked out in the Semi's by Fulham.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Have applied for 5 jobs now and heard nothing back.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Football manager handheld.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

4 jobs on market.
Man City
Las Palmas
Cardiff
Voldenam
No its the PSP version

oh right, i personally wouldnt have made a story on PSP but its your choice

cut him some slack man its his first story stop with the negative comments
carry on mate good luk

Its Called Contructive Critism i gave him help with his Presentation of the updates but he hasnt used it so dont call it negative comments mate and btw GOOD LUCK (y)

Here mate, sorry to plug an advertisement in but we at FMHVibe.co.cc would love to hear about your seasons as we are all FMH plus you won't get the hassle like above ;).

Its Called Contructive Critism i gave him help with his Presentation of the updates but he hasnt used it so dont call it negative comments mate and btw GOOD LUCK (y)
thankyou i usually do stories on FM but i hadn't got the PSP out for a while i thought i'd do a story.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

I have been doing fairly well with Cardiff so far. In pre season I had 2 fantastic results drawing 2-2 against Bordeaux and 1-1 against Porto. Also beat chesterfield 3-0.
I am 7th in the league. i have played 9 won 5 drawn 1 and lost 3.
I got knocked out of the league cup in the 3rd round by preston. tough loss.
The signings I have made are as follows.
Akos Busaky - QPR 1.3M
Jonathon Biabiany - Inter Loan
Fabio Zanneti - Lazio Loan top scorer with 6 in 11.
Micheal Salgado -free
Allesandro del piero - free
Walter Zanetti - Free
Daniel De Ridder - free
Some good signings. got money for busaky by selling orlandi for 1.1M to Wolves after I signed him on a free!

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Micheal Commingues has requested a transfer as he is not getting much playing time. I gave him it as he is not good enough for playing time.

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Commingues has been transfer listed after fallin out with Chopra.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

cut him some slack man its his first story stop with the negative comments
carry on mate good luk
Thanks for ur support.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

An injury to allesandro del piero. He is out for 2 months with a twisted ankle. This will see me move Mc'cormack up front and Biabany will get some playing time in RM.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

An injury to allesandro del piero. He is out for 2 months with a twisted ankle. This will see me move Mc'cormack up front and Biabany will get some playing time in RM.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

I will do some more and give you the October report sometime later.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

October report.
Games
CC3-1Bristol City
A.Gerrard(2)
McCormack.
Good comfterable win.
Notts Forest1-2CC
McCormack
Buzsaky.
2 wins in 2 in October.
Sunderland1-0CC
Expected loss against top team.
CC0-0Charlton
McCormack missed penalty.
Portsmouth1-0Charlton
1 point from 9.
Swansea0-1CC
Whittingham
Chopra and Del Piero injured now.
CC2-1Burnley.
Whittingham
McCormack
McCormack got injured in last minute, only got 3 available strikers as Zanetti got injured in training. He had got 6 in 16.
Injury list now is.
Del Piero
Howard
Chopra
Biabiany
McCormack
De Ridder
Zanneti
Kennedy
Player of the month is ...
Ross McCormack
Despite getting injured he scored some good goals.
3rd in the league level on points with 2nd. About 10 points behind leaders Sunderland.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

This months update will be coming soon.
Only 3 games.
Watford (A)
Peterborough(H)
Huddersfield(H)

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Whooo!!!!
Del Piero is back from injury

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Will not give you match result yet but in his 2nd game back del piero got injured and is out for another 2 weeks.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

McCormack back for final game of the month replaces del piero

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

November report.
Watford0-2CC
Del Piero
Bothroyd
Del Piero gets goal on 1st game back.
CC2-1Peterborough.
Bothroyd
DelPiero
5 wins in 5
CC5-0Huddersfield
Buzsaky2
Gerrard
McCormack
McNaughton.

Player of The Month.
Jay Bothroyd.
Would of been Del Piero
but he only played 2.
5 wins from the last 5 games and 3
wins from 3 is a fantastic month.
1.Sunderland 41pts
2.Cardiff City 38pts
3.Portsmouth 34pts
4.Fulham 34pts
Doing very well. Looks like promotion.
I've got to keep the run going.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Micheal Chopra is out for 6 months (half a year)!!!!!!!
And I won the fantastic award of,
November manager of the month.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Del Piero is back for 1st December game of season.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Del Piero scored his 1st game back from injury

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

as the transfer window is 3 weeks away i am going to tell you that I will sell 2 nobodys and enlarge the range budget.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Pato from AC Milan has won
World player of the year 2011
the runner up was Eto'o.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Again del piero gets injured after 1 game back.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:06 PM ----------

psp charging. will have december january and february and march reports later.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

PSP is still charging will also have transfer reports for you to see later. I sold some players and used all the money to reduce the gigantic wage budget the board is continuously on my back about. We are about 60,000 over so will sort that out. Also there is flop loan signings, injuries, embarresing losses and more.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:14 PM ----------

I am very sorry to say that my PSP froze and as I had no memory card to save the game. I can tell you I got to the playoffs but lost on aggreagte to Fulham who beat them in the semi's the season before.

Status
Not open for further replies.