The Carling Cup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy? and you can be happy with your result 'cause really it doesn't mean anything,as we have bigger aspirations.

mate we ended a 7 game draw streak against arsenal, man get over it lad

Good result for City. Magical goals from Tevez and SWP, good to see the youngster Weiss get his first goal. I'm sure Arsenal will be higher in the league as they can concentrate on the league now.

Okay, you can wank over your first win in how many ever games but im just leaving it.

2-2 Chelsea Blackburn, we got 10 men aswell, hopefully hold out for pens.

manchester derby,....should be good, hope man utd win

Why does Wenger always play young sides in cups? I wouldnt mind a trophy even if it was the carling cup :mad:

yeah it's baffling mate, this is a trophy your team could do with winning a trophy would instill confidence

Well played to Tevez, Phillips, Bellamy and Weiss tonight.

yes i love to see chelsea out, only one big four team left now, hopefully the city money grabbing primadonnas can come together and play well against those bunch of players who dont move for the money but for trophies (my ***)

anderson its hard to describe how much i hate you sometimes lol

yes i love to see chelsea out, only one big four team left now, hopefully the city money grabbing primadonnas can come together and play well against those bunch of players who dont move for the money but for trophies (my ***)

Didnt you just describe city twice? Money grabbing primadonnas and player who move for trophies not money, your ***...

On topic hope we draw blackburn in semi's then we can beat man u at wembley :D

Status
Not open for further replies.