The Celtic Match Thread

Anyone sign him yet? Good keeper.

Not that I know. Guessing nobody wants to take the chance on him after all his injuries. More than welcome to come home though.

Outclassed by Ajax. Worried about the future of our team in European competition.

Hopefully my local team (HJK) can manage a surprise win over Celtic in CL 3rd round. Not likely, but we did manage win over Schalke in Europe League qualifiers last summer at home so quietly hopeful ahead of this.

Any Celtic fans travelling to Helsinki for away match?

Hopefully my local team (HJK) can manage a surprise win over Celtic in CL 3rd round. Not likely, but we did manage win over Schalke in Europe League qualifiers last summer at home so quietly hopeful ahead of this.

Any Celtic fans travelling to Helsinki for away match?

I hope that we don't lose! We're usually terrible away, so if we manage to come away with a 1-0 loss or a 0-0 in Helsinki then I'll be chuffed. Confident the fins will be overwhelmed by 60,000 full house at Celtic park, and get the win in the home leg.

Will be travelling to see the home leg at Celtic park hopefully.

1-1 good result for celtic, was only a matter of time before Inter would score when we were down to ten men due to Commons injury. Wanyama was excellent, no wonder the top clubs in England are after him.

Can see Celtic getting beaten tomorrow, never good away from home in Europe. The artificial pitch won't help either. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong...

Can see Celtic getting beaten tomorrow, never good away from home in Europe. The artificial pitch won't help either. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong...

With huge amount of luck HJK can win, but cant really see it happening. 1-0 ideal result, but I think it will end either 1-1 or maybe 1-2 for Celtic.

YESS! Celtic win away from home in europe. I must be dreaming!

YESS! Celtic win away from home in europe. I must be dreaming!

Only managed to watch first 30min of the match, but it was clear that HJK was no match for Celtic. Team is much weaker this year compared to last years team which beat Schalke. Hopefully still manage to get reasonably weak opponent in Europa qualifier so we have some european football in Finland.

Only managed to watch first 30min of the match, but it was clear that HJK was no match for Celtic. Team is much weaker this year compared to last years team which beat Schalke. Hopefully still manage to get reasonably weak opponent in Europa qualifier so we have some european football in Finland.

That artifical pitch caused us a few problems, the ball bounced very strangely, and the ref was a bit card happy- but it a was a massive win for us. Good luck to them in the europa league.

Think Celtic proved a lot of people wrong getting to the CL group stage. Armageddon was avoided after all.