The Centre Back Thread

• Thread starter hensh
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 4K
H

hensh

I am leeds, currently 3rd in the div 2, need a big center back, as i dont rekon much to huntington.

Any Suggestions.

Tamika Mkandawire
from Orient great defender
tall strong and quick
could possibly do a job in the championship aswell mate

he may not be tall but steve elliot for bristol rovers is good

you can try fazio from sevilla. he is good header. u can put him challenge gk

Last edited:
neven subotic(dortmund)...i believe hes not 2 much expensive

darren barr is a good center back i got him for 650k for palace fans love him.

peter murphy hasnt got the best stats but he did perform well o my forest season good captain aswell.

Krisztian Timar from Plymouth is a solid defend that I got for £2.2m, and another that might be worth a shot is William Matheus an 18 year old Brazilian who I got for £3.8m from Figuirenese (spelling) He's a big solid player who only gets better and better.

Kilgallon from Sheffield United, Former Leeds player, Leeds fan himself so willing to drop down and is more than able to compete in the prem for a team aiming for mid table or avoid relegation so will last you until then, Noway you can lose money on him.

Just started again as Leeds United myself and he was my first signing.7 games into the season and he has 9 goals including a hattrick against Grimsby in the cup.With Sheehan taking your corners/freekicks you have good delivery and Kilgallon will get on the end of most things.

I play Huntington over Naylor, Marques and Michalik but thats a personal choice.After signing Kilgallon i dont have the money to sign another strong CB but playing Huntington works for me conceded 3 goals in 7 games so those 2 aint doing bad and with 12 goals between them i aint gonna complain.

I'm in my 2nd season and I need a new centre back for Arsenal. I have Gallas, Toure and Sakho just now. I wanted Fazio but Sevilla want over £35 million for him, and I just spent all my budget on Aguero (~40m) and Montolivo (19m).

Any suggestions? I need 3-4 seasons out of him so anyone 25 years of age or there abouts. Ideally he will be replacing Toure as Sakho is going to replace Gallas on the left side of my central 2 defenders.