I've started this :) Started off with Aston Villa in second season and currently 4th. So it going to take me a few seasons to get a good enough squad to win the cup!

EDIT: Scrap this, save was corrupted :( Started a new one as Man Utd.

Last edited:
Team: Real Madrid
Season: 2014-2015 (Season 2)
UEFA Champions League: Runner Up
Total UEFA Champions League Manager Wins: 1
Total Challenge Points: 5 + 10 bonus (2013-14)

League: La Liga - 1st
Copa del Rey: Winners
Supercopa: Winners
Super Cup: Runner Up
FIFA Club World Cup: Winners

Fans Player of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo

View attachment 428067View attachment 428066View attachment 428065

Going to give this a go again this year. Only won it once last year with AC Milan... :'( (I aint no FM God!)
Keep you posted...

I haven't done a challenge like this before so I think It'll be a challenge for me. I'm gonna start as Real Madrid.

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

Well i started my career off at Chelsea and boy did it go well!

1st Season = 1CL
View attachment 426495

Also went undefeated in the CL
View attachment 426494 View attachment 426493 View attachment 426490 View attachment 426489

This was on the back of winning the European Super Cup, Premier League and Capital One Cup!!
View attachment 426488

Career = View attachment 426487 (for some reason the European Champions Cup logo wont show up)

So onto the next season, will stay at Chelsea until a job becomes available...

Just started with OM, should be fun

Edit, will be harder than I thought! Lol. Got no transfer budget.

Last edited:
View attachment 423910View attachment 423909View attachment 423911

Wow what an incredible save enjoyed it more than I thought. No way near as hard as the BPL. I have been offered the manager position at Liverpool and delayed it until the new season. They finished 7th, so I will need to qualify for the champs league in the next season unfortunately. I was gunning for the Manchester united job after they finished 4th. But looks like they have decided to stick with Moyes :)

Anybody who wants to do this challenge with OM, let me tell you Ayew and Valbuena are machines! Do not sell them!.
Diouf is a great buy and cheap to smashes in the goals in the french league.

Anybody who wants to do this challenge with OM, let me tell you Ayew and Valbuena are machines! Do not sell them!.

I am just starting my third season with Chelsea. Lost in semi of CL in second season. Waiting for a job to come up!
Only one so far was the HSV job which I applied for but didnt get!!!

Good work though Kizzywizzy...

I am just starting my third season with Chelsea. Lost in semi of CL in second season. Waiting for a job to come up!
Only one so far was the HSV job which I applied for but didnt get!!!

Good work though Kizzywizzy...

Thanks man, don't worry stick with Chelsea for now man you will win it next season easily, Ive just noticed that my game does not count! Because I was using LFCmarshalls update. That sucks man.

This is brilliant. Only just found it and it might help me start enjoying this game again. Gonna start up a Man United save as soon as I get home from work.

View attachment 491725View attachment 491727View attachment 491724

Wow what an incredible save enjoyed it more than I thought. No way near as hard as the BPL. I have been offered the manager position at Liverpool and delayed it until the new season. They finished 7th, so I will need to qualify for the champs league in the next season unfortunately. I was gunning for the Manchester united job after they finished 4th. But looks like they have decided to stick with Moyes :)

Nice one mate, just a question though, what tactic do you use because those results are incredible and also, what made you play your youth team in only the second game? lol i would never dream of that

Starting this later! Going to pick a random team now and go them later.

Who did I have to get? Red Star flipping Belgrade, thats who! :(