wow! one of the biggest challenges out of the way already!

Struggling to get a job, no teams have come up, all that have, have declined me....... Wondering what I should do in the meantime.....

Struggling to get a job, no teams have come up, all that have, have declined me....... Wondering what I should do in the meantime.....

Did you resign from Madrid? I did it with Bayern, and Klopp took over immediately, leaving the Dortmund job free to take.

Yeah I did i'm in 2018 now, so I took a job at Partizan, i'll take a detour, win the Serbian league and move on again until a champs league winner job comes up.

Started this last night. I started out with juventus and here is my current team -

GK - Buffon

RWB - Coleman
LWB - Santon
CB - Chiellini
CB - Astori

CDM - Yacob
BBM - Vidal/Honda
DLP - Pirlo/Pogba/verratti
BBM - Marchissio

Treq - Tevez/Giovinco
Poacher - LLorente/Tevez

Currently Top of the league after 7 games ( 6 wins and 1 draw i think ) best victory coming away from home against milan 5-2.
Champions league group is as follows Man Utd, Ath Madrid, Juventus and Red Bull Salzburg. I have played 3 games
Juventus 1-0 Man Utd - Man Utd had the better chances but Buffon was god this game with tevez scoring in the 29th Minute
Red Bull Salzburg 2-1 Juventus - Soft Penalty awarded to Salzburd in the 4th Minute and a goal chopped off for Tevez in the 11th Minute Tevez scored the goal
Ath Madrid 1-1 Juventus - Scored 1st, Tevez again! Was all over them but Llorente has not been clinical over the start of the season.

Will take on this challenge to keep me really motivated, alongside with other saves. Started with Chelsea, starting now the pre-season!

Let's see how this goes.

Why aren't my achievements in the leaderboard? Did I something wrong?

Why aren't my achievements in the leaderboard? Did I something wrong?

not at all - was gonna do it the same time as ArchieGemmo but had to go and forgot about it lol

sorry - gonna do it now

Trying this with Benfica as my first proper save on FM14. First season got knocked out by eventual winners Bayern in quarters, second year lost to Man U in the semis. Absolutely gutted about the second year, got Real Madrid in the last 16 and despite being 4-0 down in the first leg at the Bernabeu I managed to make it through... Unfortunately I'm pretty much on track to put the club out of business if I don't win it this year.

When I am done with my Arsenal save, I'm gonna do this. Not starting a long-term save until they stop releasing so many **** patches

Before I begin, can I do this challenge on Classic or does it have to be on normal?