The Charnock Challenge No.1 - A Parallel Universe Phenomenon (Joint Story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deejayseesee

Lest we forget.
Reaction score
481px-Blackburn_Rovers.svg.png

- The Wizard called Waz -

Two English footballers, named Sam and David Charnock, were playing football for their local teams, Stockport County Reserves and Eastbourne Borough respectively, were suddenly, during the matches whisked to this room filled with blackness. The only think in the room was a road made of yellow brick, which lead of into the distance. Sam and David decided to follow the road until the met a Wizard at the end of the road doing keepie-uppies. They both asked the Wonderful Wizard called Wayne Rooney why they were there and he replied saying that they were not living by their full potential and that this was a punishment. "To be freed you must complete a series of challenges that I set and whoever does the best, wins. Your first challenge will be to take Blackburn Rovers to success in the shortest time possible." Before either of the lads could say anything, they were whisked to a different parallel universe each, to attempt to accomplish their task.

More to follow...

- - - - -

Regards,
Sam "Samsung" Charnock and David "Rudolph" Charnock

Very coolll :L

If I beat Dave, I am officially, the best Charnock on FM-Base ;)

Sounds good :) Good luck to you both.

Sounds good :) Good luck to you both.

best of luck lads

Cheers, I'll probably need it. :)

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

attachment.php

- Breaking News from Ewood Park -

• After the mysterious disappearance of Blackburn Rovers Sam Allardyce from the face of the planet, Chairman John Williams was quick to summon up a replacement in un-experienced manager David Charnock. When interviewing Mr. Williams, he was unable to come up with an answer stating where he had found Mr. Charnock and before he knew it, David was the manager. We caught up with David Charnock to see what a big step up this was and what he was hoping to achieve:

"I am over the moon about being appointed manager of Blackburn Rovers, even though it comes with the unusual expense of a great manager, Sam Allardyce. We have a good set of players here at Ewood Park, but if we want to achieve success, we need to bring in more to give the squad some depth. I may seem optimistic and some may call me stupid but I am aiming to taking Blackburn to Premiership success within the next 5 years, so be ready!"

David Charnock will take charge of his first game against the Reserves in the next couple of days.
- - - - -

Regards,
David "Rudolph" Charnock

View attachment 54934

Loving The New Guy!

The latest managerial acquisition to the Premier League, Sam Charnock, who was announced as Blackburn's manager last July has made a stunning to start to life in the Premier League. His 4-5-1 formation is a surprisingly attacking formation which has seen Morten Gamst Pedersen bang in 5 goals, and has also seen Keith Andrews revel in his new role with Mahamadou Diarra sitting back as an Anchor Man. With signings such as Arthur Boka, Mahamadou Diarra and Gary Hooper, the best acquisition is former Under-18 player Michael Potts has posibbly been the best acquisition to the squad. Potts has been outstanding and has already scored 3 goals in his debut season and the Blackburn fans has already taken a liking to the youngster.

View attachment 54938

Blackburn are currently lieing in 3rd place and are unbeaten so far in the season, even with a battling display against rich Manchester City.

View attachment 54937
Blackburn had to defend really well to withstand the Manchester City attack.

------

League Table:

View attachment 54940

Signings:

View attachment 54939

You don't need big names like Diarra to win. I will spend less than £1m and finish higher than you, don't worry. :)

I'm getting proper into this so I think I'll get to about November tonight, then maybe finish the season on Monday night, then seems though your only allowed 2 stories going, I MIGHT start one :/

Is that ok?

I will give an update for January, if that is okay with you Sam?

Status
Not open for further replies.