nath-2010

Reaction score
Instead of buying the big names for big money. Buying a player with the stats and ability and at a cheaper price. just wondering what comparisons you guys have

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What about honda?? or ben-arfa?? Yaya sanogo or peruzzi(from argentina) would also be a cheap option if you are not so late

Stefan Strandberg in the earlier patch was a dream in this aspect. Tom Ince was another one. Blaise Matuidi was another one (9.75 Million $).

Hector Canteros great little CM from Velez, not sure on latest patch but could get him for 1.5mil ish before.

There the kind of players. Players that can come to the big leagues for next to nothing prices and do a job. instead of splashing stupid money on big name talent. P.Kaderabek is my favourite right back on the game and for 1.4m hes well worth every penny and can play all the way up the right side of the field

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

On the new patch, signed Ryan Gauld for Man United in January first season and he outscored every other player in United, at just 17 years old. Cost 7m, not really cheap, but considering the really long career he can have for you and his low wages, really would be a bargain

Vergini the centre back who's on loan at Sunderland IRL. Bought him for like 100k end of the first season with Saints to have as back up. He's now worth 10million, got great stats and is always solid. Top bloke.

Kasper Kusk for ?525k is a bargain im in to Jnauary 1st season hes got 6 goals 6 assists

Andre Hahn 2.1 million, Timo Horn 3.8 million, Humam Tariq 1 million, Veton Berisha 2 million, Pugliese 4 million, Mark O'Hara 2 million.

On the new patch, signed Ryan Gauld for Man United in January first season and he outscored every other player in United, at just 17 years old. Cost 7m, not really cheap, but considering the really long career he can have for you and his low wages, really would be a bargain

THIS. SO MUCH. A kid that can step up to any level and be an instant contributor.

Andre Hansen

Picked him up for my Liverpool team in the start of the second season, for ?56k from Odd. Since then he's send Mignolet and Reina on the bench, later on chose to sell Mignolet! Played a **** of a match against PSG in CL in my 1-0 win, furthermore i just won against Aston Villa 3-0, a match were they had 6 CCC and he played to a 8.7 rating. I know it's only early on in the season, but I'm really happy with him :) And especially for the price. He's now worth a little over ? million ?

View attachment 404518View attachment 404517View attachment 404517

Serge aurier I buy for rb, guido pizarro, Francisco cerro, arijan ademi, simao from levante