Reaction score
THE SUN

7161351578_4a57b44b97_z.jpg

GOODBYE ARSENE
Arsenal manager calls time on illustrious career
Arsene Wenger has announced he will not be Arsenal manager next season. Wenger steered the club to a fourth place finish after defeating Newcastle 1-0 on the final day of the season. Wenger has signed a contract to become Arsenal's Director of Football. Wenger wrote an open letter to Arsenal fans.
Arsenal fans, after 17 years I have decided to end my time as Arsenal manager. We have had some tough times and some brilliant times. We went a season unbeaten and we did the double twice. We won the league at White Hart Lane, we signed Thierry Henry. For me, I want to pursue a new adventure and I have taken up Ivan Gazidis' offer to become Director of Football so you're not shot of me yet. I'll be at the Emirates every home game but not in the dugout. Through all the struggles, you stuck by me and for that I'm forever indebted. Whoever my successor is to be, get behind him like you did me. He will bring trophies if my suspicions are correct.

Dennis_Bergkamp_cropped.JPG

BERGKAMP: I CAN'T REPLACE WENGER
The Non-Flying Dutchman rules himself out of race to replace Wenger.
Dennis Bergkamp has ruled himself out of the running to become the next Arsenal manager. Bergkamp said in an interview he wished to manage Arsenal one day but was not ready to take over at this moment in time. Bergkamp said;
People have put my name into the hat and I'm humbled. But I'm not ready. I love Arsenal and one day I will return to manage the club, at least I hope. However, that is not now. I am not ready to start my managerial career, especially at the club of my dreams. With a bit more experience, I'll be the man for the job but that is not today.
Bergkamp's withdrawl from the running has fuelled speculation that Thierry Henry will retire and manage Arsenal but Henry's lack of coaching badges has seen Henry become an outsider for the job.

12677617895_bb61b356db_z.jpg

JURGEN KLOPP APPOINTED ARSENAL MANAGER
GERMA
N TO MANAGE GUNNERS SIGNING TWO YEAR DEAL
Jurgen Klopp has been appointed Arsenal manager signing a deal lasting until June 2016. Klopp was widely considered as favourite for the job and his appointment has received many positive reactions.
Klopp said in his unveiling
When Arsene Wenger personally called and offered me the job, I couldn't say no. I have left Dortmund in a brilliant condition and finalised players for them. My new focus is Arsenal, this is a prestigious team which I hope to achieve many successes with.