White army

Reaction score
I have decided to do a story with Spurs..i am in march and am 2nd in the league and am in Europa league Quarter final..as this is going well at the moment i want to turn it into a story so her goes....

Villas Boas Resigns

After a Verbal argument with a tottenham fan whos was angry at harry redknapp leaving the club Villas boas has left by mutual consent after making the club look bad to the football community...

Levy: We had to act on this and thought it best for the club that he go and we get someone else in and we listend to the fans who asked for Harry back but he was taking a short break so we asked him who he would reccommend and he went for a young coach who he had seen when he was helping out at the football coaching academy and he is Chris Barber..

Barber: Hello my name is chris and i am pleased to be here i kno some will be very annoyed but i will be hoping we can work together to take this club forward and challenge for silverware. I will be taking advice from Harry from time to time and i hope to go up against him when he gets bk into football...

Europa League
View attachment 289669
Domestic Cups
View attachment 289670
Premier League table and results

View attachment 289671
289668d1355143815t-chris-barber-journey-english-premier-division_-overview-profile-2.png

I will Do to the end of the season for the next update..then after that i will do monthly updates...i hope you guys follow this and enjoy​

Europa Legaue Quarter/semi Final draw...

TOTTENHAM vs Celtic

Semi Final

Spurs or Celtic vs Atletic Bilbao or Spartak Moscow

End of season review
* won Europa League beating leverkusen 4-0
*Finishing 2nd in the Premiership
Also we are getting a new stadium which will be called Hoddle Park

View attachment 290160
View attachment 290150

View attachment 290146View attachment 290145

View attachment 290159View attachment 290158

These are my the regens that came through my youth intake

View attachment 290149View attachment 290148
These are the are the regens i am signing

View attachment 290157
View attachment 290156View attachment 290155View attachment 290154
View attachment 290153View attachment 290152View attachment 290151
View attachment 290147
i love this guy tho as i have the bayern legend in my coaching staff so i had to sign him

As of now i will only be signing british players so from Scotland, Wales N/Ireland and England..i had already signed Muller and the young belgium player before i decided this..so hopefully u guys will follow me on this journey...also i will now be doing monthley updates. i will hopefully be taking over an International side if one allows me to

so i hope to see those nice comments soon​

Will be interesting to see the signings you make now you've declared that. Will follow for sure :)

Will be interesting to see the signings you make now you've declared that. Will follow for sure :)

Thanks mate..i not gonna be easy..i am currently trying to sign rodwell...and my head of youth deveolpment signed a young frenchmen so i have taken him off the recruting side...i may go for Butland as my keeper to challenge Lloris

Pre season update will be tomorrow i hope..but maybe friday as virgin are coming to put wi fi in my house

August
images

Pre-Season-
Spurs 2 Monoco 2
Sevilla 3 Spurs 2
Olympiakos 1 Spurs 6

This month was one i thought we could do OK in as we had a tricky away game against stoke. Then Man city which i thought we would lose heavily as i decided to go for the Super cup and rested a few player

Premiership
Stoke 0 Spurs 0

we played well in this game but just could not break down a stubborn defence

Spurs 1 Man City 2
Huddlestone

The Back ups did not disgrace themselves at all as Huddlestone thumped in a 35 yard shot that not even Hart could get near and we could have Snatched a draw late on but Joe hart is a world class keeper and a double save won them the game.....i probs made wornd choice to rest players tho

images

European Super Cup

Spurs 2 vs Porto 0
Kwaka,Bale

Great win and a debut goal from a player my director of football signed 18 year Enock Kwaka and then a fantastic goal from Bale won us the trophy

Player of the Month
Tom Huddlestone--1 goal ave rating 7.56.
" he played very well and broke up a lot of play in midfield"

Young player of the month
Enock Kwaka- 1 game 1 Goal
" just for his super cup performence he had a great debut"

------------------------------------------------------

I will Put the League table in the next update which will be tomorrow

ok slight problem guys i had not saved my game abd my comp crashed so i had to play the man city game and the super cup again...i lost 2-0 to city and lost on pens against porto...so sorry guys...but dont worry i am carrying on and wont give up games in september will include a london derby, 1st champions league game of the season as well as capitol one cup game.. hope u guys are still interested

September update

Champions League Group draw and predictions

Lyon(win at home,Draw away)
Spurs
Rubin kazan(Win both games)
Haken (Win Both games)

A mixed mpnthe with 2 wins 1 loss and 1 draw

Spurs 1 vs Chelsea 0
Destro

Great win Destro was amazing all game and could have got more but cech was in good form

Champions League Game 1

Spurs 5 vs Rubin 2
Destro,Defoex2,Rodwell,Ademielson

A great return to the Champions league and showed we could be a force in the group

Capitol one Cup

Man City 3 vs Spurs 2
Bale,Adebayor

Disapointed as out at this stage for 2nd season running despite playing well.

West Brom2 vs Spurs 2
Milevski,Defoe

Not happy at this but i was trying a new tactic out as i felt teams were getting used to mine recent ones

--------------------------------
if there is anything u want me to change or include just ask

nice mate, i will follow for sure! can you upload some images of your team and tacticts? :D

October review

A very Frustrating Month here the odd win but too many draws and too many sloppy goals conceded

Champions League Game 2
Lyon 4 vs Spurs 4
Defoe,Balex2,Lennon

Good game for the neutrals but we lost the game in the 87th min when Lloris dropped a clanger to aid his former side

Spurs 1 vs QPR 1
Huddlestone Penalty

Poor game here hangover from European adventure

Reading 2 vs Spurs 5
Desto x2,Federici O.G,Bale,Adryan

Much better and we showed that we can out score an oppenent like we did last year

Champions League Game 3
Spurs 3 vs Hacken 0
Defoe,Dempsey,Fuchs
A Clean sheet at last i kno it was against a poor side but still nice

Swansea 0 vs Spurs 0

A bad game here not many chances for anyone

Player of the Month:Bale 3 Goals 3 Assits
Young Player of the Month: Destro. 2 Goals

League Postion 10th

--------------------
I may get another Update later today,but if not tomorrow morning

how did you sign rodwell was he transfer listed?

no my chairmen sold them Sandro behind my back i needed anothe CM/DM and i wanted an Englishmen so i put 10m bid in and they said they wanted 16.75m so i said yes...very good buy peforming well

November Review

External New
Fulham sacked jol and Hired ex newcastle boss Alan pardew

Internal News

Adebayor retires from International Football
-------------------------------

Spurs 1 Villa 1
Defoe

We played very well until the 92min when abonglahor nipped in to score we need to sort this out soon as the board will get annoyed

Champions League game 4

Hacken 2 vs Spurs 2
Kwaka,Sigudson

I rested a few for this match with utd next and we were luckey to scrape a draw after we ent 2-0 down at half time so i brought on bale and we finally got the point

Spurs 2 vs Man Utd 2
Demspeyx2

I am actually pleased with this draw as we had improved a lot and could have snatched it at the end but a draw it was

Arsenal 3 vs Spurs 2
Defoe,Huddlestone

One word " Rubbish"

Spurs 3 vs Liverpool 1
Bale,Defoe,Huddlestone

Thank you...our 1st league win since reading..we played very very well and could have got a few more..Rodgers wont last much longer as they are 17th now

Champions League Game 5

Rubin Kazan 0 VS Spurs 3
Destrox2,
Dempsey

A winthat Ensures our passage into the Knockout stages but top 2 places still up for grabs

Spurs 2 VS Fulham 2
Sigurosson,Defoe

We came back from 2-0 down but i know what we need to work on and that is set pieces as we conceded 2 to corners

League Position 11th

Player of the month Defoe with 4 goals
Young player: Kwaka..He played well when he came off the bench

----------------------------
I will add more screenshot of stats, Key Players etc in the next update if u guys want them

December update

News: Champions Leauge Draw...Lille vs Spurs
Norwich Sack Hughton

Spurs vs Wolves
w-3-0(Bale,Destro,Kaboul)

A clean sheet....a rare one, we deserved this win Destro played very well and could have scored more..

Champions League Match day 6

Spurs vs Lyon
w-3-2(Balex2,Defoe)

A litlle shakey at the back but i had to play 16yr(regen) Greame Taylor in goal because Lloris and begovic were injured but he played very well and showing early signs of quality.

Norwich vs Spurs
w-4-3(Bale,Fuchs,Defoex2)

Poor Poor Poor defending yet again we are letting in some stupid goals this season

Spurs vs Blackburn
D-1-1(ademielson)

i rested a few players here because they needed a break with the heavy Xmas matches so i am not too unhappy that we did not win but we could have won it late on if ref had gave us a penalty.

Spurs vs southampton
D 1-1(sigurdson)

i am not a happy bunny with this match we had 23 shots at goal and 13 on target but only scored 1 and they had 1 and scored.

Newcastle vs Spurs

L- 2-0

Our 1st defeat in a while and a bad performence by the team

Spurs vs Cardiff
D-2-2

OMG just not good enough and at this stage we aint getting in the champions league through the league this year unless we improve massivly

View attachment 293400

So all in all i am ok with this months work...just wish we won against blackburn and Cardiff but Bale was supurb again and won my player of the month...Defoe got Premier League Goal of the month award.

tight guys i will have an update in the morning and it will be a bumper update as i have two monthes to get through and then it will be the youth intake as i am now in march of my 2nd season...and just a question shall i resign at end of season and try somewhere else or stay and build up my youth